Contributor
Contributor

another bait and switch company.....

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

LZ21DK
Contributor
Contributor
It took well over 3 weeks to get my item (which was wrong). I hope you do better. PayPal finally realized it was a scam and Finally found in my favor.
Login to Me Too

jeanne13
New Community Member

I know.  Buyer beware.

I purchased an item from this company that paypal says is the name of and the item it took 6 weeks to get isn't even what I ordered.

Now I can find no information about the company to get a refund.  I'll gladly return the product if I could.

Someone else commented that Paypal might want to assist customers with this fraudulent activity due to it's through Paypal's platform we are being defrauded.  I agree.

Login to Me Too

rachara
Contributor
Contributor

I agree 100% with you!

Login to Me Too

George1909
Contributor
Contributor
I did not purchase anything... they took71.89$ of my money. PayPal won’t help until August 8. I want better representation......
Login to Me Too

LZ21DK
Contributor
Contributor
Ran into same problem but I kept it up contacting PayPal and Finally today they found in my favor and issued a refund. Don't give up.
Login to Me Too

LZ21DK
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal found in my favor, told me to return the item to the address that PayPal gave me, I TRIED but the USPS does not recognise the address when I try tp print a return label.

I told PayPal that I need a correct address but then they changed their ruling and found in favor of HEICK.

WHAT KIND OF SCAM IS THIS!!

I am very angry.

Login to Me Too

Dave2726dave
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me , can’t file a dispute as PayPal have closed it in their favour so angry
Login to Me Too

Quelz
Contributor
Contributor
That is so messed up I lost my money also...I will never do it again
Login to Me Too

LZ21DK
Contributor
Contributor
Try again, it took me a while but PayPal finally reimbursed me. Don't give up.
Login to Me Too

LZ21DK
Contributor
Contributor
Contact PayPal again and again. They finally found in my favor but it took awhile. Good luck. Don't give up!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.