Hefei Yilai trade co., Ltd - fraud fake scam

JacqueLx
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t used PayPal before but thought it would be safe . I ordered a couple of sun loungers online 11/5/20 and used PayPal to make payment. I knew something wasn’t right when I didn’t receive an email notification from the seller . I received an email from PayPal saying shipping had been updated ... when I checked the UPS tracker it stated it had been delivered to unrecognised address in 14/5/20. Obviously this is part of scam too. I googled the company name and saw lots of recent posts stating it was a fake company and scamming . I have since tried to get PayPal to refund and await . Why didn’t PayPal put a stop on this company ? When reports were being reported on this site ? .
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

NORTHANTSRANGER
New Community Member
yup me too! Tried to purchase a Nintendo game...
Login to Me Too

JacqueLx
Contributor
Contributor
I am having no luck with PayPal addressing my refund and ignoring my messages
Login to Me Too

Rigsby1
New Community Member
I too ordered 2 relaxer chairs for £44 on the 09 May 2020 and have had no notifications or replies to email! I thought paying by paypal meant that you were making secure payments to honourable companies and that Paypal would automatically check companies that advertise their payment method! Upset and angry that these companies can be allowed to get away with such blatant fraud.
Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @JacqueLx  I know it's frustrating to find out that the item you've paid for was actually delivered to a different address. I just want to ask, have you already filed a dispute with PayPal? Do you have an active PayPal account? Also, it's best to get in touch with UPS to obtain a proof that it wasn't delivered  to your address. No worries,as long as you paid this for goods and services and you have PP account, you have PP Purchase Protection. We'll help you to get your refund. 

Please click this link to know how you can file a dispute with PayPal. https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/what-if-i-didn't-receive-my-item-or-it's-not-as-advertis...

Login to Me Too

Kagcan

Hi,

Same thing here.  I bought something for Christmas.  They did not send me tracking info.  After several days I emailed them and said that, if they did not, I was opening a claim on Paypal.  Then sent me tracking info that did not work.  I said it again and then sent me the right info.  My item arrived and it was not what I ordered at all.  It was a $5 piece of garbage when I paid over $50.  I put in a claim through paypal.  Now paypal is MAKING ME PAY TO RETURN IT BY SEPT 4, TO CHINA FROM CANADA.  If it is not received, they will close my claim. If they magically receive it, and they said it is not what was sent, then I do not get a refund.  

Thanks for absolutely nothing paypal.  I guess you're in the business of helping people rip people off.  I thought I was protected.  I cannot even RESPOND to this garbage "arrangement" in the resolution centre. As far as I am concerned, I am done with paypal.  They did NOTHING to help me. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.