Having sale disputed because of shipping delay, due to COVID !!

iminu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 2 of my sales have been disputed by a buyer on eBay. It is crazy, the items were sent within 24 hours of the sale and shipping information and tracking numbers were provided. the first lot sent 4 weeks ago, the second one sent just over 2 weeks ago. the items were being shipped from Australia to Switzerland !!! How in the world cane bay and paypal allow this to happen. ?? it is totally ridiculous.. don't these people know about COVID, dont you epeopelk at PayPal know about COVID ?? everybody knows that's shipments are being delayed worldwide. It is insane and STUPID that PayPal would decider to put these funds on hold. I am utterly appalled and very very upset.. !!!!! I have already contacted eBay about this , they are of No help. Such a stupid scenario should not have been allowed to happen. PAYPAL and eBay need to put a moratorium on such petty disputes , considering the current shipping delays. It is very insulting that I am automatically treated as scammer and these funds have been removed. re -insate them at once. I have done everything I have in my power to have the good sent, to penalise me for what is a world wide once in a life time pandemic is absolutely unjustifiable.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.