Haven't received refund from the airline tho it was issued on 31st March

daisyjiang
New Community Member

I have contacted Aeroflot three times and they have shown me refund receipt. however, it never appeared on the Paypal account. Are you going through the same issue here?

I have called dispute but haven't heard from any party, should I make a formal complaint on some financial organisations ?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Makaroni
New Community Member

Exactly the same issue here with this **bleep** aeroflot airline. I even got a transaction number of the refund, but what should I do with this??

Could you please write the outcome of your next steps here? I would really appreciate it!

Login to Me Too

isecorrea
New Community Member

was this resolved im having this issue

Login to Me Too

bambieno91
Contributor
Contributor
Same as me. I was called several times with Aeroflot. Also I chatted with customer service, the answer is if they didn't put the refund button on PayPal, it's not appearing. Already 2 months gone. When I call to aeroflot, same answers like they already did refund. I think we should ask that aeroflot have to push the button on paypal. I'm trying to do this.
Login to Me Too

Sofia8522
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem with the refound of my flights with Aeroflot.I've been waiting for my money since March. They said that the refound is done in their side but I don't have the money in my Paypal Balance.

Has anyone managed to solve the problem?

How did you solve it?

Thank you so much!!! 

Login to Me Too

isecorrea
New Community Member

has this been resolved and how? Im going through the same problem

Login to Me Too

bambieno91
Contributor
Contributor

Aeroflot : this is paypal's problem.

Paypal : this is Aeroflot's problem.

We : :?

I received an email from aeroflot, 

"In response to your request, we inform you that the airline made a ticket refund on March 26, 2020 and the tickets have the status "REFUNDED".
If you have not received a refund until now, then you need to open a dispute on the side of your payment agent, who, in turn, will contact the airline using existing contacts without involving passengers."

I am still on the problem.

Login to Me Too

Sofia8522
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for answer me!!

We are absolutely desperate with this situation.

Aeroflot doesn't dive us a ID transaction number of our refund and without it is just imposible to do anything with Paypal.

I also have the document of Aeroflot that said that our money is refunded... but the money is missing. By phone, the Aeroflot's Client Service told us that there was some "rare problems" with all the transactions related with Paypal... but we didn't get anything else.

How are you resolving this???

Thank you!!!

Login to Me Too

moussti
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue on my side for a refund dated of 24th of march. Any solutions yet ?

Login to Me Too

vikramkr
New Community Member

Hello! I received a refund for cancelled Aeroflot flights by contacting InvoiceBox, as that was the entity which charged me for the flights via PayPal on Aeroflot's website - not Aeroflot itself: https://www.invoicebox.ru/en/support/buyer/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.