Haven't received my order, can't get a refund by the site named Skiashop

MariaGreece87
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anyone here who can help me????

On 9th of September 2019 I ordered from Skia.shop a few goodies reaching the amount of 81.67 usd. They sent me a mail thanking me for my order and that they got the money I paid via pay pal, and that they will sent my a message informing me the tracking number which never came up until today. On the 22nd of September I did a dispute on pay pal telling them that I have not received my order but the seller replied that they could provide me a 15 usd partial refund and that I should wait... I replied by asking a full refund and cancel my order, and eventually pay pal, after a few days was asking me to return the items that I have never got to the seller and then I could get a refund. Items that I still haven't got any tracking number of something to inform me that there are somewhere on their way to me. Sadly I made a mistake closing the dispute thinking that I could redo it all over again with a different claim. And now I can't do anything because pay pal doesn't let me do anything else. In advance I contact the email from the site I bought the items and there is still no reply. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MariaGreece87 

If they are asking you to return items then did you open a dispute for item received but not as described instead of item not received?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MariaGreece87 

If they are asking you to return items then did you open a dispute for item received but not as described instead of item not received?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MariaGreece87
Contributor
Contributor

yes because it was my first time doing something like that, and probably choosed something wrong due to my poor English 

Login to Me Too

Michaelchadmira
Contributor
Contributor
Placed my order in April. And no word whatsoever. This is worse than playing the slots. Hell yeah.
Login to Me Too

Julian65
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered an item through SkiaShop in April. I have not Received my items , a refund or any type of a reply. Unable to connect with the advertised email contact. How do I go about obtaining my items or after this amount a time, a refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.