Haven't received my Credit in my appeal after 8 days.. Can't talk to anyone.

Edana28
Contributor
Contributor

I had a case where a customer claimed they didn't receive an item 120 days after it was received, and tracking was expired. The case was found in their favor but I appeal and provide proof of delivery from DHL. I was told last Sunday March the 29th the appeal was found in my favor and I would receive credit of $1500 in 3-5 business days. I have no received any credit, when I call it says they are closed. When I message they say to call. When I tell them the call center is closed, they tell me to use live chat - when I use live chat it says its closed. I have waited so long for this money and cannot pay for my mothers medical treatment until I receive it - is there anything I can do?? I have tried messaging every single day. 

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

tosca_cosio
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Edana28 ! Here is a link that you can click on to get helpful information regarding your refund and the timeframes. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212?app=searchAutoComplete Hope this is helpful and Stay Safe!

Login to Me Too

Edana28
Contributor
Contributor

It's been 2 weeks and I still haven't received my refund. When I call, it says they're closed still. When I email they say to call or message. There is NO option for me to message anyone and I've tried everything. I am about to default on my payment and need this money, I call every single day and I email every single day but still can't get an answer!!!

Somebody PLEASE help me!!!

Login to Me Too

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Edana28

Thanks for reaching Community Forum!

Apologies for all of this inconvenience.

Please reply with the Case Id in this thread and I'll check what information I can give.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Login to Me Too

Edana28
Contributor
Contributor
Yes Case PP-D-57358476
Login to Me Too

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Edana28

Base on the case id you provided, Case was closed originally in BYRs Favor. When it was closed, the amount was retracted. You appealed the case and with the Seller protection program, PYPL paid it out for you. The appeal decision was granted last March 29, 2020. As of this time, it is already reflected in your PayPal Account. 

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Login to Me Too

Edana28
Contributor
Contributor
The issue is that the credit never did show up. It just says that it did - if anyone took the time to actually look at the balance you'd see the credit never showed up. It NEVER SHOWED UP.
Login to Me Too

Edana28
Contributor
Contributor

Hello?

Over 2 weeks and I still haven't had an answer. This is all the money I have and I can't access it in a time like this!! My mother is very sick and I can't even pay my bills because PayPal has held $1500 of mine for over 180 days now..

Every rep tells me something different:

"I've already received the credit"

"I lost the case" (they don't see that I won the appeal)

or that the refund will show up soon.

But none of these happened

My paypal case has been -280 since before

But the money never comes and I just keep calling, messaging, and emailing every day. I have contacted support on Twitter and next I just have to contact lawyer and media and see if they can help me.

No one will take the time to actually look at my account and solve my problem, I just get canned responses because my English is not perfect.

Login to Me Too

esonia33
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! Can I ask you how to appeal after the case is closed in the seller's favor? I recently lost a case on a transaction which I have never received the item. It's $450, not a small amount of money. I'm having a hard time contacting Paypal. So please let me know how to appeal!

Thank you in advance!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.