Haven’t received an order

Kaz23
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered an item June 7th, after weeks of seller not responding to my request of delivery details I started a dispute through PayPal but still tried to make contact with seller with no response. After continued delays from PayPal I finally received an email saying I’m not entitled to a refund as I have received item. This is not true, the only thing I received was a small but tracked package with no paperwork in but a tin ring, but not my outdoor garden bar. I think the seller had used this as proof of purchase and has actually got away with it. I have tried emailing PayPal but no answer or advice given, it won’t let me set up another despite, please help as this is so unfair and thought with going through PayPal this was a safe payment but have found it isn’t secure at all.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Take photos of the worthless item you received and the packaging showing the tracking number. File complaint at ic3.gov (ic3 dot gov). Contact PP customer service via chat (message center) and get to live agent; explain what happen and if he/she says you need to return the junk, you have to counter that it is a worthless item and it is an obvious scam, tell him/her you have prove and upload all evidence, including prove of submission at ic3.

Some folks (including me) got refunds that way without sending crap back to China/hong kong. Don't send it back even if PP offer to reimburse up to $30 for return shipping, seller still has to confirm receipt before PP refunds the original purchase, and we all know scammers are not going to cooperate.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Take photos of the worthless item you received and the packaging showing the tracking number. File complaint at ic3.gov (ic3 dot gov). Contact PP customer service via chat (message center) and get to live agent; explain what happen and if he/she says you need to return the junk, you have to counter that it is a worthless item and it is an obvious scam, tell him/her you have prove and upload all evidence, including prove of submission at ic3.

Some folks (including me) got refunds that way without sending crap back to China/hong kong. Don't send it back even if PP offer to reimburse up to $30 for return shipping, seller still has to confirm receipt before PP refunds the original purchase, and we all know scammers are not going to cooperate.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.