Haven't received a refund

yellowman420
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed buying from Facebook. I paid PP goods and services. I opened my claim on July 30th and have been still waiting this whole time, even though the seller is clearly a scammer. That's what PayPal told me when I described my problem: Hello, my name is Michael and I am pleased to look after your query about claim PP-D-78.... This claim belongs to different PayPal account. I understand you mean the claim ID PP-D-78... as the amount and date of the claim match. I see this case was being extended because the online tracking was showing the item is in transit. Since you paid for the item and the seller sent it PayPal was waiting for it to be delivered before taking the final decision. The case will be reviewed in 5 days from now and I hope this time it will be finally resolved for you. There is absolutely no tracking provided by the seller to me, nor is there a tracking on PayPal app. I don't understand why would PayPal be fooled by this. The seller could've easily sent a random tracking for any other packages he sent or something. The resolution keeps extending for no reason, after this problem I'm honestly pulling money out of PayPal and not gonna use it anymore.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

maggie012
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal agreed my seller was a scam but I still have to wait for parcel to arrive back. In China and await their decision. Opened my case on 18th July.. Very frustrating
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.