Have not received item

Mikejacknick26
New Community Member
I have not received my item. I filed a dispute and PayPal investigate it and closed it. Seller sent a fake tracking information
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Mikejacknick26 

Thank you for posting in our community forum. I'm so sorry that your case was close in favor of the seller because they had provided a tracking number in which our back office decided that it was valid.  First allow me to inform you this, "item never received" case is being resolved if the seller was able to provide a tracking number wherein once our back office check it on the shipping company if it says "delivered" then case close in favor of the seller.  Anyway that does not end there because as part of Buyers Protection we are giving the buyer a chance to reopen and make an appeal provided that the buyer will present compelling evidence that would support their appeal.  What is that evidence and how?,  Get the email address of the shipping company send them communication i'm pretty sure they will response,  ask for the status of the delivery, if they said "delivered" then advise them that you never received the item and ask why is it not delivered in your address ( mentioned your address on your email) then i'm pretty sure they will response they will mentioned that it is delivered on a different address now if they mentioned where the item is delivered well and good but if not then it's alright because you have it on their email response that it was delivered on a different address that would be enough evidence to have the case reverse in your favor.  Does this make sense.   

Now since you have enough evidence then by all means contact our customer service and request for the reopening  of the case and make an appeal.  All you have to do is go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say “Contact Us” click that and there will be options provided.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.