Have no faith in resolution center.

Beane7
New Community Member
I have put in 2 claims with PayPal 1st was a jacket order from foreign country which you have no idea but they sent me wrong size I believe to be on purpose and had the proof supplied the proof mailed back at a cost that was more than the jacket but was off by 1 digit when supply the info to PayPal so I was denied called and explains said they would take care if it and nothing happened. 70 dollar jacket and 49 dollars to ship back and I got nothing. 2nd one was just emailed denied today. Just be cause the supplier ( foreign) gives them a tracking # that said it was delivered they believe them. I ordered Xmas lights Oct 3rd I believe 2020 and started a claim beginning of Dec 2020 and Escalades it just before Xmas. Wanted to make sure I did it in PayPal’s time line. But was denied because even though I have yet to receive my merchandise they said I have and now it’s 3 month old and my credit card company won’t help because I have been through this the last time. I think I will stop using PayPal for major purchases and keep them for the cheap I don’t care charges, because they can’t help for sh............
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.