Have been hacked and hacker brought 200 euros of giftcards and other and paypal wont refund my money

Georgette75019
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, this night i opened my paypal account after i bought a CPU on ebay, and surprise i see 3 transactions that i never did, all three of thoses transactions were done the 23rd of may, 2 transactions at KORSIT BV and one at (it looks like Chineses characters, cant use them pay pal) for a total of around 200 euros, knowing that i didnt used my paypal weeks. So I immediately changed all my passwords since I suspected having a Trojan or something like that on my computer. After I did that I registered the payments as fraudulent only to connect to Paypal again a few hours later and see paypal telling me those payments were "not unauthorised payments." How can this be the case?????

I didn't log into the website or did I buy or even attempt to buy whatever the items are.

So after being denied i wanted to try to be refunded by this KORSIT BV, which i found out to be a giftcards website, called igiftcards.fr, they denied me too but they sent me his IP, his IP is from paris whereas i'm in limoges right now in the south of france since the lockdown (by the way since lockdown, I couldn't work much so i'm in utter **** if I can't get a refund) so like 1 and a half months,so how can't it be more clear that it wasnt me !!!!

So can i get refunded by my bank or do i need to to lodge a complaint against persons unknown ???

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Shivantha
Contributor
Contributor

I too was charged from my account today US dollars 35,45 & 50 for digital media from a company called My.com BV. I did not make such a payment and have no idea about that company. Resolution center said that there was no unauthorized activity. Then i emailed them and awaiting feedback. Hope i can get this refunded and I cant trust paypal anymore

Login to Me Too

vasantpatel
Contributor
Contributor

I have exact same problem. I noticed 5 transactions in my acct, all digital gift card. I had $48 balance in paypal so hacker used that first and then my bank. Opened dispute case with paypal and next day (today) it is closed. This is bull@#$%. Paypal is not standing behind their customer.

Have you got resolution?

Login to Me Too

Alex25hjc
New Community Member
I just had the same person kors it B.v. Korsit .com trying to charge me 52.22
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.