Has anyone opened a Paypal Dispute again Liquidation.<removed>?

MohammadA
Contributor
Contributor

Liquidation.com is the biggest scam site I have EVER SEEN.

They scam thousands of people every day (I have evidence).

I'd imagine that over 50% of transactions on this site result in a chargeback or a claim of some sort; then how are they still in business and how does Paypal continue to process payments for them? 

I have 3 PayPal claims open against them. I am not the first, and I won't be the last.

First claim: Sold me items property of the United States Department of Education. Very, very questionable origin.

Second claim: Sold me 2 laptops that have missing parts inside!!!

Third claim: Sold 8 phones together. The picture was of a phone in excellent condition. The units received were completely destroyed!!!

The interesting thing is that while doing research, I found some people in a very similar situation as me, yet they had there PayPal claims DENIED.

That is INSANE. I have been working with PayPal for over 15 years and have never been disappointed, I hope this won't be the first time.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation to this? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

aliriaz1984
New Community Member
I have just opened a claim they sent me completely destroyed items i hope paypal can give me money back and i can send them their trash
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.