Has anyone herd from the man in Springfield gardens ny??

Wartime
I order also from this company called less’more what was supposed to be a 80 lb monster truck but almost a month later I get a 10 dollar Walmart toy I’ve put in a dispute with pp was wondering if anyone got any results and sadly I’m only 4 hours from this guy or a phone number to call
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mom44
New Community Member

I have made several requests now for the address to return 2 pairs of FULLINO Arch Support Unisex Boots. The add said "Satisfaction  money back Guarantee" I can only assume that they are defective because I am not at all satisfied they are extremely uncomfortable, poorly made, and offer no support.

The address on the package was super weird: 

SHIPPING DEPT

DEPT NJ

<removed>

Springfield Gardens

NEW YORK, NJ <removed>

I got 2 nearly incomprehensible , contradictory emails from them after repeated attempts. First they said, "Thank you for contacting us. According to our policy, we accept the return of products that were shipped out by us and if the item is faulty due to an error on our end (e.g. wrong item or damaged item) only. You can find our public policy at https://fasthapo.com/pages/refund-policy However, actually, the shipping fee and the return time are not convenient for both you and us because our warehouse is in Asia and we have to receive the returned product then will refund your amount. Therefore, the returned product is not our first recommendation. Then there is a solution for you, the product you can give to someone in your family or donate or sell it. If you agree with the solution, please let us know.   Moreover, we would love to offer you 30% total value of this order and we will process it right away when we have your agreement."

I said, "no I want to return them for a full refund"

Then I get another email saying, "Please return the package to get full refund following our warehouse address below: - Shipping name: Zhou <removed>- Shipping address: <removed> Dongyang City, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province - Shipping phone number: <removed>.   Please note that you have to pay the shipping fee at your expense and we only refund to you when we receive the package in good condition as same as it is shipped out from our warehouse. Kindly send us the shipping label with the tracking number so that we could refund you immediately."

The shipping originally cost $5.67, but it will cost more that $60.00 for me to send it to the address they gave me.mail.jpghttps://fasthapo.com/products/fullino%E2%84%A2-arch-support-unisex-boots-upgraded-version?_pos=1&_si...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mom44 

@Wartime 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.