Compared to what I ordered:

(Looks High Quality)

wildbi11_1-1582070229026.png

I requested a full refund from PayPal

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Orusty22
New Community Member

Me too. Do you know of a way to get your cash back?

Russell

Login to Me Too

wildbi11
Contributor
Contributor

No one from KAISER BIN ABD RAZAKhas contacted me

Login to Me Too

gabita87
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, apparently we are having troubles with them too, how long did your boots took to get to you? Ours hasn't arrived yet and we orderd on jan 2

Login to Me Too

pepe1219
New Community Member

Hi, I have a problem with a jacket, the product photo was very nice, when arrive, was a poor product

Login to Me Too

wttlotus
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! I ordered what looked like a nice bomber jacket. It took over a month to get the order. What I got was a brown ladies bathrobe with white fringe. The site I ordered from, Cierfi.com, disappeared. I cannot contact this seller.
Login to Me Too

ggurr

Yes!  Super disappointed with the three pairs of boots I ordered. Look great on the seller's web site and it says 'cow leather' but they were cheap and nasty plastic.  Even more disappointed with Paypal.  They denied my claim!  I thought buyers were well protected by Paypay but it seems this is not the case.  I can't thing of any shop that would not be required to give a refund if they sold plastic items as leather.  

Login to Me Too

JRF68
New Community Member

Yes,  the boots i ordered in August just arrived and as you indicated the product received is nothing like the picture.    I would expect that a cheap halloween costume would have a better quality product than what I received.  To many vendor's are committing wrongful acts on FACE Book that could be determined to be fraudulent activity in a court of law.

I have come to the conclusion that it would be in everybody's best interest to ignore any vendor on face book market place that is not local or who is an individual.   Vendor's outside of the stated trading area should not be permitted to advertise in that space.  FACE BOOK should have a separate section for these vendor's called "IF YOU BELIEVE IT TO BE TRUE IT MIGHT BE?"

Login to Me Too

dirtypj

Nothing ever turned up at all. I contacted PayPal, alerted them to the complaints I found online (which I didn't know about because they were selling under a completely different name), and I was refunded my money within 24 hours.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.