Has anyone had dealings with ourinspirelife I bought a smart watch

Tmgm
Contributor
Contributor

Just wanted to ask if anyone has had any trouble with ourinspirelife at all?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

Misty4707
Contributor
Contributor
yes, unfortunately. Im going through the process of a full refund. But I had to return the piece of rubbish they sent me. They tried to offer half of what I paid. I paid $70 for a 100cm life like plush toy with fur, i ended up with a rubber toy about 10cm high.
Login to Me Too

Hellgirl666
Contributor
Contributor

Brought what I thought was firey plush doll but what I got was plastic dog chew toy. PayPal need to do something about these scammers and protect their customers!

Login to Me Too

Tysonmax
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I also ordered a 17" baby doll It arrived 7" shocking piece of plastic that was all jagged and rough nothing like they advertised I was in shock . Why are paypal accepting payment for items from this Company when there are so many complaints. Why should we pay the cost to return rubbish when there is no refund on the item purchased.
Login to Me Too

Comosec
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered two 17” , 3 pound, posable, lifelike “Journey” baby dolls advertised with eyelashes, rooted hair (mohair), and handmade fabric clothing, with a bonus gift of a pacifier and baby bottle. I received two 8” , 3-ounce, non-posable and poorly spray painted 100% plastic dolls that looked like cheap dog toys (without the squeaker found in dog toys). In addition they both had wart-like bumps in various locations on their face, clothing, and feet - but in different places on each doll! The pacifier was part of the plastic mold and not removable, clothing was spray painted on the plastic. No eyelashes, and hair was spray painted on. I took photos of the website’s full description when I ordered, and of the order confirmation that stated they were 17” “Journey” dolls. This company is fraudulent! Seller said sorry their merchandise didn’t meet my expectations and offered a 5% refund. They did not acknowledge what I received wasn’t the advertised merchandise I ordered, even though I sent them photos from their website and of the dolls I received. After seeing 26 other complaints on this seller just this month alone, I’m very disappointed in PayPal for allowing this merchant to continue to use PayPal to scam customers.
Login to Me Too

Comosec
Contributor
Contributor
Update 9/23. PayPal’s resolution date was 9/14, pushed up to 9/20, now it’s 9/28, which will put my credit card charge into the 3rd billing cycle after the initial charge by PayPal- making it difficult to dispute from their end. With the photographic evidence I provided PayPal of the original website ad and product received it’s a no brainer for fraud. Additionally, our inspirelife offered a 20% refund ($11.49) that PayPal said was $20.00. Even after declining the PayPal refund offer, I was then offered 25%, then after that 30% ($16.79.) The product I received maybe was worth $1 to someone, but definitely not me- so I’m not about to settle for a $16.79 refund & eat a $39 loss for something I wouldn’t pay $1 for. Shame on PayPal for aiding and abetting ourinspirelife in continuing to defraud so many people!
Login to Me Too

Lynnrad6
Contributor
Contributor

My experience exactly!!!  I am doing my best to get pay pal to warn the community of this scam of a company.   Also today I received a message from a fellow victim that stayed patient and received a full refund from pay pal...this gave me hope.  

Login to Me Too

Misty4707
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree. Do you have the return address for them, i need to send back my trash to get my refund.
Login to Me Too

Misty4707
Contributor
Contributor
exactly.....i wouldn't of purchased the piece of **bleep** i received! Now be out of pocket for sending it back. And with all these complaints on here paypal should be well aware they scammers.
Login to Me Too

berzal57
Contributor
Contributor

Does anybody know if PayPal actually monitor these complaints? These people are evil fraudsters and need taking down big time any association with Paypal and Facebook needs monitoring and removing and indeed treated as criminal activity also punishment dealt accordingly 

Login to Me Too

treeflea5
Contributor
Contributor

I currently awaiting their "judgement" The seller has offered 20% of my payment back. They are "worried about my "rights and interests". This falls under buyer protection if I read it correctly. 

Covered example: You bought a book, but received a DVD.

I showed the proof of the advertisement and a picture of what I received. I also linked a fraud site that had 7 people with the same situation as me, from the same seller.

Well I bought a 32 inch hand made doll and got an 8 inch rubber toy. We will see if they really do protect the buyer or if they will side with these scammers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.