Has anyone had dealings with ourinspirelife I bought a smart watch

Tmgm
Contributor
Contributor

Just wanted to ask if anyone has had any trouble with ourinspirelife at all?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

traceykeaney49
Contributor
Contributor
I'm the same only PP closed my case yesterday im fuming cause they gave me a chinese address to send it back to only to find it's impossible to return back and PP wouldn't accept my reply
Login to Me Too

Marielou40
New Community Member
I am literally going through a case with these for buying an item and they’ve sent me something completely different. So annoyed
Login to Me Too

Cora9
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Take pictures of everything as proof.Copy their advertising cause they change names to advertise again and more people like us are scammed.
Login to Me Too

treeflea5
Contributor
Contributor

the same thing has happened to me

Login to Me Too

Tmgm
Contributor
Contributor

I received mine. I am fro Australia and had no problems.

Login to Me Too

berzal57
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I have and I am fuming!!

I ordered a "Refrigerator Disguised as a Retro Camper Van" it was clearly shown that it would hold beer bottles and ice and was being pulled along with a handle that retracted beneath the product, this I thought was a bargain at 35.98usd so I placed my order, email after email to the company finally prompted them to send my item, BUT what did I get......wait for it...... a toy camper van in a box!!! Mistake I thought? Nope they say it is like the item I ordered, what rubbish and **bleep**, you couldn't even fit an ice cube in it let alone beer and ice!!

I've taken it up with PayPal so fingers crossed

Login to Me Too

Deevee119
New Community Member
I purchased a hair curler from them on August 3rd and have yet to receive anything. I don’t even have a contact info to ask for tracking info or a refund.
Login to Me Too

Lindatodd
I also purchased a hair curler received a tiny pair of straightners instead ive emailed them but they don't reply next step is PayPal resolution centre
Login to Me Too

aol1970
Contributor
Contributor
I also purchased 2 hair CURLERS and got send 2 mini hair straighteners. Im 23 emails in, back and forth. They even tried to make me close the PayPal dispute before issuing a refund. I refused. Then they agreed to a full refund but its still not here. PayPal should shut them down for this deceptive behaviour.
Login to Me Too

Misty4707
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree, shut them down!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.