Has anyone had dealings with ourinspirelife I bought a smart watch

Tmgm
Contributor
Contributor

Just wanted to ask if anyone has had any trouble with ourinspirelife at all?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

berzal57
Contributor
Contributor

Open a dispute through Ebay and provide as much info as possible including photos of what you ordered and what you received and never never be fooled into sending items back at your cost when you've been scammed, keep fighting and don't give up on these scammers

Login to Me Too

Misty4707
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. They are scammers! I bought a fiery (creature if the labyrinth) it was meant to be a life like plush toy, with fur, about 100cm tall. I payed $69 aus I received a rubber piece of **bleep** that was about 10cm tall, something I would never of bought. I opened a dispute on PayPal....they offered me half the amount I declined then they offered a full refund if I sent the item back. Luckily I hadn't thrown it away cause I was so annoyed when I received it, I felt like it. Any way I sent it back to China and it cost $19 to post it. I applied for the refund for posting it back, I received that. My parcel was registered post, they were meant to inform PayPal when it was delivered so I could be refunded. They didn't. I rang PayPal about it as it had been a month, PayPal seen the package was delivered and decided in my favour and refunded me. I complained to the PayPal lady about our inspire life, after they get so many complaints they will be taken of PayPal. So keep complaining people.
Login to Me Too

berzal57
Contributor
Contributor

DON'T SEND ITEMS BACK!!!!! You are not at fault they are simply thieves and need to be stopped, keep on at PayPal and you will, like me, get your money back

Login to Me Too

aol1970
Contributor
Contributor
I too have been offered a full refund subject to posting back 2 items I didnt order. The post will cost half the refund. Why doesn't PayPal do its job here and SHUT Down This fraudulent company. Why do I have to spend money mailing back crap I didn't even order. Costing me even more money. Wake up PAYPAL, yiu are enabling this scam !!!!!
Login to Me Too

Stefuada
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly the same problem with  them. This company shipped me items that have nothing to do with what I have ordered. Paypal does not care about buyers protection

Login to Me Too

Mi11ymilly
Contributor
Contributor
I finally got a full refund and didn't have to send the item back!
Login to Me Too

Stefuada
Contributor
Contributor

My case is closed now by Paypal. I did not get a single cent back! If you want to scam someone - use paypal! They will fix all issues for the scammer

Login to Me Too

berzal57
Contributor
Contributor

Why have they closed your case and why don't you fight back, these scammers MUST NOT!! get away with this, did you send photos of what you ordered and what you actually received?

Login to Me Too

Stefuada
Contributor
Contributor
I dont know what to do now. There is No option to choose
Login to Me Too

berzal57
Contributor
Contributor

Open a dispute case with PayPal and simply don't give in, don't send stuff back, it's not your fault, these people are thieves and won't get away with it, accept nothing but a FULL REFUND 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.