Has anyone had dealings with ourinspirelife I bought a smart watch

Tmgm
Contributor
Contributor

Just wanted to ask if anyone has had any trouble with ourinspirelife at all?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

Lynnrad6
Contributor
Contributor

I agree 100% !!!  You may have been stopped from purchasing your Tennis related stuff if PAY PAL had warned you when placing your order or did not allow a safe app to order through.  I have reported and tried negotiating with this company, its a joke.  My guess is although ourinspire appears to be trying to negotiate with me, my guess they will never send the refund.  

Login to Me Too

treeflea5
Contributor
Contributor

Update on my claim. Paypal has given me a full refund! I highly recommend making a claim and DO NOT accept the tiny refund amount from the company. It took a month of waiting and I messaged Paypal about my claim. That day a rep called me and gave me a refund. I explained to her about the scams and this community post. So hopefully ev3eryone will get their full refund!

Login to Me Too

Lynnrad6
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!! Thank you!!! for the encouraging email

Login to Me Too

Rajewitt
Contributor
Contributor
I unfortunately have had dealings with this company. They advertised via Instagram, a refrigerated vw truck to store beer cans in with a metal handle to pull along at a bar b q or party. After a lot of chasing them, I received a small model of a camper van, not as advertised. I accepted a partial refund via PayPal as I kept the model. I will never ever deal with them again.
Login to Me Too

okten

I was the victim of a bait and switch scam and to get a refund I have to mail it back.  I feel like I am getting set up.  Cannot trust them to come through.

Login to Me Too

Mi11ymilly
Contributor
Contributor
My case is still being reviewed, had been sitting in limbo for weeks and I just got a message asking for more information about the purchase! I already attached screenshots of the confirmation email, the product page and description, what I actually received- what more do PayPal want!!! Also worth noting that they've changed their name again and it's no longer ourinspirelife they've changed it to Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd and I think before that it was swopply technology.
Login to Me Too

Lynnrad6
Contributor
Contributor

Yes!!!!! Its been awful....they now say they will give me a full refund but I need to send back the product 1st.  Im concerned .....I read ppl spending money to return the junk they were sent and Ourinspire never sending the refund. PAYPAL please stop this company from scamming your community of customers.

Login to Me Too

treeflea5
Contributor
Contributor

Keep messaging Paypal to resolve this. I had to wait a month to get Paypal to give me a full refund. Do not settle for partial payment, they are scammers they deserve zero dollars. Do not send the item back, others were out the shipping costs and never received anything from the company.

Login to Me Too

aol1970
Contributor
Contributor
How do you get a hold of someone in PayPal. I too have been asked to return the item at great cost? How do I refuse?
Login to Me Too

Mi11ymilly
Contributor
Contributor
You can start a conversation with a real person through the PayPal message centre. It might take you a few conversations but don't give up!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.