Has anyone had dealings with ourinspirelife I bought a smart watch

Tmgm
Contributor
Contributor

Just wanted to ask if anyone has had any trouble with ourinspirelife at all?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

Mbyford53_gmail
Contributor
Contributor
Yes there crooks I ordered what was supposed to be a incredible deal on a rc helicopter for my sons birthday they showed this big nice rc Heli made out of fiber glass bla bla bla got this little plastic junk in the mail about the size of my hand and to top it off it was smashed in the bubble wrap package...
Login to Me Too

Wijn
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered a handmade doll with fluffy stuff from the labyrinth movie, I paid almost 50 dollars for it because i fell in love. I received tiny half molten plastic hollow figurine instead..I am definitely opening a claim for this! scammed!!

Login to Me Too

Pulliamtrading
New Community Member
Total fraud! I’m trying to get a refund’
Login to Me Too

BECK--58
Contributor
Contributor
Was supposed to get a cooler, made out to look like a VW bus. Got a small VW bus. I think the headlights light up. I'm **bleep**. I want my money back....
Login to Me Too

Mi11ymilly
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem as everyone else, I ordered a 32 inch handmade fur and polymer doll with glass eyes and a metal inner frame and was sent an 8 inch rubber machine made piece of junk. Currently waiting on the seller to reply in the resolution center, but I can tell you now if paypal don't resolve it I will just delete my account- I only have it because its supposed to make purchasing online safer. Luckily I started questioning the purchase a couple of weeks after I made it when a friend mentioned they'd had problems with a purchase from a fb ad, so I took a bunch of screenshots of the page and descriptions. If they want me to return it to China they can pay for the postage slip and email it to me.

Login to Me Too

shanti73
Contributor
Contributor

Well I feel like a complete fool, i am normally pretty cluey on scams, but hey this lot got me a good one, these two stuffed animals arrived today and what a load of rubbish they are, not worth the 103 dollars it cost me and on the decoration form, they sent them as a pillow case and dress, what the hell is that about, surely customes can see what they are. So how the hell am i suppose to send it back as its all in chinese and also i want my money back. I really hope i can sort this out, i was so looking forward to these.

Login to Me Too

berzal57
Contributor
Contributor

Come on PayPal surely you should be monitoring these complaints pages and seeing quite clearly the scam that is so apparent here with this company? You are a global extremely successful company that most people trust to part with their hard earned cash, so is it not time to stop this theft that is clearly happening and take these criminals down and put in jail for fraud and false advertising that lures people into believing they are getting something great but instead are sent items that are nothing like the items advertised and trying to get refunded is impossible

Login to Me Too

treeflea5
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal keeps pushing back my "resolution" date on my claim page. I placed my claim on August 20th.The first "resolution"date was August 25th, now it's been moved again to Sept 9th. There is also nowhere on that page to submit any more comments or info. There are dozens of people ripped off by this seller, I have provided the proof on my end and yet Paypal drags it's feet. Meanwhile the seller scams more and more people and we are forced to wait with no updates on our situations. Paypal has let me down with their " buyers protection".

Login to Me Too

aol1970
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has a duty to protect its customers from FRAUD.... not just take a cut of the action!!!

Login to Me Too

berzal57
Contributor
Contributor

Just to let everyone know that has issues with this company...DON'T I REPEAT DON'T accept any refunds other than the full amount of your purchase because they are just trying to wriggle out of what they knowingly owe you, I have stuck by my guns and PayPal have now agreed to issue a full refund sp please keep complaining and hopefully these scamming thieves will be taken down

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.