Has anyone had dealings with ourinspirelife I bought a smart watch

Tmgm
Contributor
Contributor

Just wanted to ask if anyone has had any trouble with ourinspirelife at all?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

traceykeaney49
Contributor
Contributor
I am at the minute , to get a full refund I have to send back item to a chinese address is this even possible
Login to Me Too

treeflea5
Contributor
Contributor

they scammed me a well. Trying the same tactic. I was 100% scammed, Paypal needs to shut them down and make them give full refunds.

Login to Me Too

sallybournon
New Community Member

I just received a jacket that is the wrong colour, totally different fabric and i paid $57 USD - FURIOUS!!!1

any tips on what can be done to get a refund

Login to Me Too

KJL2
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, yes. Bandits, and PayPal less than useless when a dispute is lodged. I purchased what turned out to be moody Dr Marten boots advertised as originals. Product arrived in a battered box and the boots clearly not genuine. Various exchanges of messages with these thieves involving derisive $ refunds if I would keep the items. This began @ $3 and escalated to $12 - this, despite my insistence each time on my returning the boots for a full refund. Eventually “escalated” the matter via PayPal. Initially this was ok in that PP contacted the seller and agreed for the goods to be returned - at my expense - and once received by the seller a refund of the purchase price refunded to me via PP. A series of requirements were met by me. These involved obtaining a tracking number from the dispatch company and supplying PP with same. The return address was nuts in its length but all seemed good, with the package collected correctly and the tracking number duly provided. I also paid to insure the item to a value of £50. Overall postal cost £12.50 to return an item fraudulently advertised! From here, total FUBAR! I get an initial email from PP CONFIRMING RECEIPT of the tracking number. Over a month later I get another one saying my escalation dispute has been denied due to NON RECEIPT OF THE TRACKING NUMBER! The email used for this does not receive any replies!! Has anyone actually tried to contact PP direct recently? A frigging nightmare! - They DO NOT want to be contacted and make it so difficult that, presumably, they hope we (their customers) will abandon pursuit! So, off I go to the dispatch company - Parcels2Go - who tell me they cannot locate the package. The tracker says it has landed in China but investigation needed. They come back to tell me it has been found - Chinese customs. They tell me this as if their job is done I.e. is that the address on the box? I think not. In the interests of thoroughness I then try and return to PP to get acknowledgement there is indeed a tracking number and they can place the location of the return, get on to the bandit seller, and pressure them to collect and make the refund. No such luck! By this time, the “escalation dispute” reference number is noted as closed - by PP - and further contact on this matter no longer possible...! Internal messages to PP are acknowledged as received but nothing follows. The problem here is straightforward; 1. Crooked Chinese operation is allowed to advertise a product as genuine, takes guaranteed payment via PP, and then keeps (steals) the dosh with little or no recrimination. 2. PayPal aids and abets this theft by allowing the crooks to operate via PayPal. 3. PayPal’s boast of secure payment and refund on dispute is totally bogus in that - in my experience - it’s a one way street. Consumer pays - receives inferior goods - consumer follows rules - consumer has to work too hard through no obvious fault of his own - consumer gets shafted! The dispatch firm is not innocent either. No need to bore you with that but they will be chased! Bottom line? Ourinspirelife are thieves. PayPal is useless in these circumstances. Definitely desist from ever dealing with the former, and seriously consider what is the benefit of paying via PP as against other choices when it comes to consumer protection? Best of luck with the watch Kevin <removed> (UK)

Login to Me Too

Cora9
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem with a baby doll and these Chinese companies are doing the same with all kind of items,they advertise on Facebook, marketplace etc etc and they all have paypal involved.
Login to Me Too

JohannesMS
Contributor
Contributor

Same with me regarding reborn baby dolls

Login to Me Too

Lynnrad6
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure of the date of your order!! But I cant help wondering if your problem started prior to August and PayPal had done their part to warn the rest of us.  That I may not be in this situation.  I am trying in all ways to prevent anyone else from this scam of a company!!   PayPal please do your part!!!

Login to Me Too

Cmariew76
Contributor
Contributor
This is exactly what happened to me. I’m out 71.99 for the faux Docs, as well as the additional return shipping I had to pay to return the item which is also lost in China. Dispute has been denied by PayPal and tracking info says expired. FYI I placed the original order in April 2020. Very disappointed in how PayPal “handled” the fraud dispute and customer service in general.
Login to Me Too

pittsburghblond
Contributor
Contributor
I've been battling with them for a full refund for WEEKS. I ordered a collectible 18 inch fabric and fur doll and they sent a 6 inch plastic piece of garbage that looks like a dog chew toy. Totally fraudulent company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.