Has anyone filed a police report against Yokawa?

dinhell
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal refuses to refund my money from Yokawa! Along with thousands of other people in here, But now they're telling me I have to file a police report in order to get a refun!! That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!!! Our cops wont take a report because it didn't happen in their jurisdiction! WTF!! So are we all out of our money because PayPal refuses to protect their customers from scammers????

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Cmarie8302
Contributor
Contributor
Contact your USPS with the tracking. Have them write a letter stating the tracking says it was delivered but it wasn’t to your address. That is what I did when this Chinese scamming company said they delivered my package. I cannot believe PayPal sides with them and screws us. There should be a class action against them.
Login to Me Too

dinhell
Contributor
Contributor

They have the Bogus UPS tracking number, that was delivered 350 miles away. Then Yokawa sent an empty little package with the tracking number and that empty package was delivered in my mailbox. I told PayPal it was an empty package and they told me I have to file a police report! I guess they're blaming the postal service for stealing the item!! I am so F'n livid that PayPal is siding with these thieves and continue to do business with them! I have been a member of paypal for 21 years, I am closing my acct this afternoon!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.