Has anyone else been scammed by Cozyloves.com a CHICINFOS LTD. company?

Goatmom
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase at Cozyloves.com from a Facebook ad and immediately cancelled it after I got my receipt my address had been changed to Armed Forces of America.  After reading online reviews I discovered this is a scam to sell quality women's clothing at very low prices, but you don't usually get what you ordered, if at all.  There is only one way to contact the seller email, so I immediately sent a order cancellation on 6/17/20, same day, but the company has not responded as of yet 6/27/2020.  I have read that others have had this same experience, but  the online store name could be different.  The seller's domain name registration was on 3/27/2020, so it's very new.  There is no address or phone number for contact.  I disputed the charge to PayPal and they denied my claim, "because my billing dispute doesn't match their qualification for a billing dispute".  So I disputed the charge with my bank and that got PayPal's attention.  They are now waiting to hear back from the seller and I don't think they will.  Most buyers wait too long to dispute charges for websites like this giving the scam seller time to get away with your money. I was stupid to trust an ad from Facebook and even more so for buying from this seller.  I may be out the $210.82 if PayPal and Chase side with the seller, but I want to warn others.  If the deal looks too good to be true, then take a pass and buy from an online seller only after you have researched them.

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62

jrzd5510
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  I escalated it to a dispute with PayPal because I never got a confirmation of the order from chicinfo.ltd and I can't even find the website.  I'm hoping that I don't have to get my credit card involved.  Since it was a PayPal transaction I'm hoping they can and will take care of it.  Please let me know what happens with your claim.  I agree, STAY AWAY FROM FACEBOOK ADS!!!!!  Lesson learned.

Login to Me Too

miffynmai
Contributor
Contributor
I am currently trying to get a FULL refund on my purchase, but every E-mail I get from them are $2 “discount”, then $5, then $8, $10, and now I’m at $12. This company will not “refund” your money like it says on their website. I am so over them and am in a process to make a report with BBB or similar agency to blackball the website. Cozy loves.com.......DON’T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM FOR IF THERE’S ANY PROBLEMS THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU WITH WHAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO SUCH AS A SIMPLE REFUND.
Login to Me Too

Lollie1
New Community Member
I can’t get an email address that works for cozylove. I want to return product.
Login to Me Too

Goatmom
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

The only way to contact Cozyloves.com is through email listed on cozyloves.com web site.    I have sent several emails with no response.  I cancelled the order right away, but no response.  PayPal has an email address for CHICINFOS Ltd that this page won't let me post so you could try that one.  Honestly, from what I've learned about this company and others who advertise scams on Facebook, don't even bother sending it back.  It has to go to China and it will cost you more than you paid, maybe donate it?  So far of the 9 things I ordered on June 16, 2020 I have received 5 items.  I'm thinking that the other 4 will show up at some point, but only because I filed a dispute with both PayPal (absolutely no help) and my credit card company who reversed the charges until the dispute gets reviewed.  I think that's why cozyloves.com actually shipped my order!  Good luck and lesson learned, never ever click on a FB ad because most are scams.

Login to Me Too

dcpmedina

I shipped my items back TO CHINA in August.  Got them back refused by the recipient yesterday 5 1/2 months later.  I've got a case with PayPal and am hoping they will now refund me the purchase price AND the cost of shipping since the vendor offered "FREE RETURNS".  Absolutely a scam.  Hopefully, PayPal has stopped handling transactions for them.

Login to Me Too

nikmur
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>       Sorry had to write like that since it is links aren't accepted in this community chat.

Login to Me Too

Goatmom
Contributor
Contributor

They never responded to me; however, they did respond to my bank and PayPal.  They cheated me out of $95 and neither my bank or PayPal did anything about it.  

Login to Me Too

ltomlinson9

I am having the same problem with an order from CHICINFOS LTD. I have not received my order.  It was only $37.19; however, that is my hard earned money and I will not use PayPal again because you cannot get any assistance from them.

Login to Me Too

jrzd5510
Contributor
Contributor

I never got a confirmation email from Chicinfos Ltd. so I filed a PayPal dispute about 3 weeks after the order.  The PayPal process took a while but they got me a complete refund!  Towards the end I actually DID get an email from Chicinfos telling me they were going to refund my total but I never replied because the PayPal process was going on.  I got ALL my money back, $127.18!!!!  I will NEVER click on one of those damned Facebook ads and I will ALWAYS use PayPal.  If you don't, you don't have anyone to argue for you in situations like this. @ltomlinson9 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.