Has anyone been Scammed by Pham Minh Duc

Durhamct
Contributor
Contributor
This person uses Happy Store on the Web. Sends fake Tracking showing delivery within a day. Anyone else had this experience. Paypal denied my claim.
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Fischnet
Contributor
Contributor

yes I was scammed by this person as well.
purchased a Gas Grill for 200.99.

They sent a false tracking number. Never received anything.

will not answer e mails and web site no longer exists.

and PayPal denied my case against them because he provided a tracking number.

No more using PayPal for purchases.

Login to Me Too

JoebRown2
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered from happy store 24/7, I never received a tracking no., no way to contact the seller and the website has been taken down. When I filled my issue with paypal it seemed like they had been given a tracking no. When I entered it into the ups tracker it says it has already been delivered but the total weight given on the package was under 4 lbs, I ordered a blender which would way 10lbs+. 100% a scam.

Login to Me Too

aadamovi
New Community Member

Yes, I was scammed by somebody with the nickname "Pham Minh Duc".  They used HappyStore website to sell me a DeWalt planer for $428.  It was allegedly shipped to an address in my town and received by somebody.  It was clearly not my item: wrong weight and description.  USP refused to give a name/address.  Paypal denied my claim. I am not sure why they choose to protect these scammers especially considering multiple claims against the same very Pham Minh Duc

Login to Me Too

Sheran59
Contributor
Contributor

Yes just got scammed buying a Dewalt drill $93.13 ,awaiting PayPal but I suppose that won’t go well either. I told my hubby wth buys a drill from happy store 😂

Login to Me Too

jeff601
Contributor
Contributor

Same story.  Purchased a DeWalt compound miter saw.  Fake tracking and PayPal will not do anything.  I historically used PayPal because I thought it offered another level of protection from fraud, but I guess not.

Login to Me Too

Durhamct
Contributor
Contributor
I got a copy from UPS showed where it was delivered. Same Zip. Paypal doesn't check UPS, they keep getting the same papers Created by and from the Seller. UPS told me Paypal could get the info upon request. Alot easier than we can. What's the Problem Paypal, should you start your "INVESTIGATION" with the Shipping Company.
Login to Me Too

jeff601
Contributor
Contributor

The tracking number I got was for the same town as I live in and the shipping dates made sense.  I contacted UPS and they said they actually delivered a package to the address, so real tracking numbers are being hacked.  PayPal played a part in this by sending the shipping information and providing credibility to the scam.  

Login to Me Too

Fischnet
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any way we can force PayPal to relook at this situation?

This is such a scam. I can’t believe this has happened again and again.

What kind of business is this?

Any ideas anyone?

Login to Me Too

wenzellj265
New Community Member

Same story as everyone.  My husband had me order a welder online with my PayPal account - over $600!  Through my UPS investigation it was a tracking number from a CHRISTMAS store in Washington state sent to a small little shop downtown in my state.  It said the package weighed 12 pounds.  If anyone knows a welder, you know it's not 12lbs!  We're still technically in investigation with Paypal, but this isn't looking so good.  We tried fighting it with our CC company but they just put the charge back on because it looks as though we "made the purchase".  Any tips?!  Paypal needs to get their stuff together!  This is ridiculous!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.