Has Paypal lost its sense of fairness ??

JoePetranov
New Community Member
I tried to buy a Cordless ( battery powered) water pressure Spray cleaner online with case and other accessories/attachments from Fb marketplace advertising ...U.S $24.76 The site was poisee.store ..... About 6 weeks later i recieved a simple plastic click on hose connector nozzle that had a trigger and small metal end piece (outlet hole for water ) . As it was nothing like what i ordered i opened a dispute with Paypal .After a few emails back and forth where the seller offered me a pitiful refund ($5) to keep it as it wasnt worth returning ...( i wanted $18 refund as the trigger nozzle wasnt worth more than $10) .Paypal then decided i should return the item at my expense from Australia back to China to get full refund ....once the seller acknowledge recieving it .So i was been penalised because the seller sent the wrong item ( i think this is a scam by some chinese sellers ?? rather than an honest mistake ) So my dilemna was ....send back , pay return postage which wouldve been close to what i paid initially .Then hope the seller acknowledge return to get my full refund .In the end i wouldve been out of pocket and no goods to show . THIS IS HOW PAYPAL RESOLVES DISPUTES ...IT FAVOURS THE SELLER ...NOT THE BUYER .BUYERS BEWARE !! Seller ..... Yi Copy Printing E Commerce Co. Ltd
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

johnrossetti
New Community Member
Yi Copy Printing E-Commerce Co., Ltd same company, purchased a levitating globe of the planet $24.95 the glob arrived in a very tatty box but NO BASE PALPAL say as it was delivered they are OK. The PAYPAL Auto Question page does not allow for something that was ONLY delivered in PART I did a Google search for Yi Copy Printing E-Commerce Co., Ltd the first page brought up a Facebook (where I bought the globe) with masses and masses of complaints against Yi Copy Printing E-Commerce Co., Ltd NEVER going to buy anything on Facebook again, and not happy with PAYPAL either.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.