Has PayPal actually helped anyone in a dispute with NC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED???

Tymeless125
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with this company and paid extra for express shipping, I placed my order on 26 July 2018 and I was supposed to receive my order in 3 days, here it is the 13 August 2018 and I haven't received any orders, tried to track my package from the link they sent me and the website is no longer available.  I reached out to the seller and there was no response to me, I opened a claim with PayPal and they sided with the seller telling me to contact the seller even though I told them that I could provide emails of me reaching out to them.....I truly hope someone can repair my faith in PayPal because this is absolutely ridiculous with them continuously letting this seller get away with this type of crap!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Ftomich
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. I'm completely disappointed with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Shannonseiler
Contributor
Contributor
I have Ordered from this company and never received anything. I have Went through pay pal for help but they haven’t helped me at all. I wont Be using PayPal anymore. At least amazon sends you your money back when you get scammed. Well actually you don’t get scammed on there and they always refund you if there is a problem without any hesitation. PayPal doesn’t seem to have the same standards.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.