Has PayPal actually helped anyone in a dispute with NC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED???

Tymeless125
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with this company and paid extra for express shipping, I placed my order on 26 July 2018 and I was supposed to receive my order in 3 days, here it is the 13 August 2018 and I haven't received any orders, tried to track my package from the link they sent me and the website is no longer available.  I reached out to the seller and there was no response to me, I opened a claim with PayPal and they sided with the seller telling me to contact the seller even though I told them that I could provide emails of me reaching out to them.....I truly hope someone can repair my faith in PayPal because this is absolutely ridiculous with them continuously letting this seller get away with this type of crap!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Cgsilvey
Contributor
Contributor
Call Paypal immediately! Mention the name NG technology and this thread and the number of replies and they will refund your money. The more people that call instead of letting the dispute take care of it, the more they will pay attention. Paypal could have and should have suspended their seller’s account a long time ago but they won’t for whatever reason. Propbably be ause not enough people are calling and so many people are buying into their scams. They have sooooo many different products. Call them now!!
Login to Me Too

donnitah

What number did you call?  I'm in a dispute with this dishonest seller now and they just ignore my emails. I want others to know how dishonest NC Technology is and warn others of their shady practices.

Login to Me Too

Aussie-Bob
Contributor
Contributor

Call Customer Service

PayPal Customer Service

• It is hard to find you have to go through the resolution area and keep clicking on contact us. I was told to go do a chargeback on my credit card against PayPal. Also i have been harassing the company and also sent them the Tracking for the returned item. But this has now been ongoing for over 3 months as i purchased the item back in Early June at a cost of $179 USD Started my dispute late July just after what turned out to be a toy arrived. Now the company name was NC Technology but payment went to ZG technology. Have been seeing more adds for the Drone that i was supposed to be receiving and i suspect is the same company so have been warning people have found the site for the propper Drone and it is over $1,000 they advertise one thing and send another and are still with PAYPAL  

(Post edited to comply with community guidelines)

Login to Me Too

Debb59

I called PAYPAL and could NO ONE to talk to me!!!  I seriously HATE getting ripped off and this company completely ripped me off!  Sent me a $5.00 item that I paid 25.98 for! 

Login to Me Too

susanmeador
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered what was supposed to be a very high end hair straightener from NC Technology.  What I got was a cheap Yukon plastic piece of crap hair straightener.  When I contacted the company via their email, they admitted the mistake and offered a 30% refund.  I declined that refund and requested a full refund.  They came back to me with a very aggressive email stating that I needed to consider it because I would be responsible for shipping the item back to China and it was expensive.  Paypal gave me a credit of $50 because I have used them for so long but admitted they can not force the seller to pay for the return shipping label.  Upon doing some research, I have found that NC TECHNOLOGY & ZG TECHNOLOGY are one in the same company.  This company has many complaints about scamming everyone they come in contact with.  I am confused how and why Paypal still allows them to use paypal as a form of payment when they are fully aware of the problem.  At some point, this MUST stop!!!  I am very disappointed because I do have to ship the hair straighteners back which is more than the $50 credit that paypal is giving me and the company is allowed to get away with this yet again!   When will they be stopped?  They should not allow ANY COMPANY using this address to have a paypal!!!!!!!!  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@susanmeador

Paypal buyer protection can never be a 100% coverall, so in the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

susanmeador
Contributor
Contributor
PS - I’ve also learned this about PayPal and Countries such as China. Therefore, I will make future purchases through sites who hold the scamming sellers 100% responsible for return shipping such as eBay!
Login to Me Too

Debb59

I got the same CRAPPY hair straightener that they advertised as a FULL SIZED one.  It's worth $5.00!!!!!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  I may cancel my PayPal account since there are SO many complaints here about NC Technology and they keep allowing them to do business with PayPal customers.  SO PISSSED! 

Login to Me Too

Yellid
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a watch from NC TECHNOLOGY last July. it was absolutely not as described in their Face Book advert. I paid to return it to their warehouse in China (have receipts for mailing it). For many weeks they denied ever receiving the item. It then took several weeks for them to agree to refunding my PayPal account. Many excuses followed as to why I had not been refunded. My PayPal account was frozen for one. Eventually I was informed that the money had been refunded, after several weeks of checking my account there is still no refund.

The  last email I received on November 19th was "Sorry since we were unable to process the refund successfully, please give us some time to solve it"

The amount is small, $30.00, but I feel it is the principle of the matter.

I hope someone can assist.

Many thanks

Yellid

Login to Me Too

miche1
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in a dispute with this awful company also and sounds like PayPal will side with the thieves. I have an email from company stating I would receive a refund and PayPal doesn’t seem to want to acknowledge it. This is why PayPal is supposed be around so consumers won’t get ripped of by awful companies. PayPal is just as bad as those companies now.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.