Has PayPal actually helped anyone in a dispute with NC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED???

Tymeless125
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with this company and paid extra for express shipping, I placed my order on 26 July 2018 and I was supposed to receive my order in 3 days, here it is the 13 August 2018 and I haven't received any orders, tried to track my package from the link they sent me and the website is no longer available.  I reached out to the seller and there was no response to me, I opened a claim with PayPal and they sided with the seller telling me to contact the seller even though I told them that I could provide emails of me reaching out to them.....I truly hope someone can repair my faith in PayPal because this is absolutely ridiculous with them continuously letting this seller get away with this type of crap!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

LuizRope
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for reply, but where´s the pictures? They dont apear.

@Beaver_PV wrote:

Screenshot from 2018-07-23 16-01-03.pngScreenshot from 2018-07-23 16-01-17.png

@Beaver_PV wrote:

Screenshot from 2018-07-23 16-01-03.pngScreenshot from 2018-07-23 16-01-17.png

Login to Me Too

Ftomich
Contributor
Contributor
Nao vao te mandar e muito menos o paypal Vai te ajudar todos nos fomos roubados por essa compania desgracada.
Login to Me Too

Jerryok1
New Community Member

PayPal sucks they resolved my dispute by wanting me to send back the mirror dash cam that was not even close to what was described to China and me paying for shipping that would cost twice what I paid before I would get a refund

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jerryok1

Well yes because that is clearly what they tell you they will do if you take the time to actually read the section on buyer protection in Paypals user agreement so you can risk assess your transactions.

In the event of a dispute you nearly always have to return the item back to the seller so you bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

edulem
Contributor
Contributor

This is what I wrote to this cheaters (there you could see the reasons):

Just today, I received what I bought to you, after 48 (32 labor days) days, despite I paid to you USD 12 for FAST EXPRESS SHIPPING, that means (written in your offer), 8 to 10 labor days. That is fraud. SO I WANT MY USD 12 BACK.

But, after all written above, what a surprise!!! I bought to you a blue watch, and by your own decision you have sent me a white watch. You have no right to change my choice. I don't like a white watch, I don't want a white watch and I didn't buy a white watch. So, what to do now??? I can't be wasting more time because of your irregular behavior.

Just to say: I WANT WHAT I HAVE PAID FOR.

So: First, I paid USD 12 for a "FAST EXPRESS SHIPPING", offered instead of the free shipping (also offered by the seller), that doesn´t exist. Fraud. Second, I bought an article, and I have received another.

IRREGULAR BEHAVIOR NEXT TO SCAM

Login to Me Too

pepeuve
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone from Spain.
Forgive me for my poor English.
This morning I received an email from PAYPAL so that I could send the "Post Office Certificate" with the tracking number and that it was already in China to pick up by the seller who refuses to pick it up.
I have now spoken with Paypal and immediately the amount of 49 Euros has been paid into my account.
I am also pending to receive the amount of shipping costs.
And finally, they are going to resolve a case that has been pending since the first of June for a drone that I did not receive.
So in my case, I can only say:
EUREKA.

Hola a todos desde España.
Perdonadme por mi pobre English.
Esta mañana recibí un email de pAYPAL para que yo envie el " certificado de Correos España" con el número de seguimiento y que it ya estaba en China para recoger por el vendedor quien se niega a recogerlo.
He hablado con Paypal y acto seguido me han abonado en mi cuenta el importe de 49 Euros.
Además estoy pendiente de de recibir el importe de los gastos de envío.
Y por último, me van a resoslver un caso qye hay pendiente desde primero de Junio por un dron que no recibí .
Así que en mi caso, solo puedo decir:
EUREKA.

Login to Me Too

jonkb
New Community Member

Just "bought" something from NC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED and now I see they are a scam.
I would like to cancel my payment but seem unable to do so.
Any advice?
Thanks!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonkb

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aussie-Bob
Contributor
Contributor

Seller's Name: NC TECHNOLOGY 

I see others have had problems with this seller i made a clain followed PAYPALs instructions to the letter returned the item with tracking and sent them the info on 27th July tracking number LK967751258AU which showed that it was being delivered back on the 5th of August.

This is the response  today 30th 

The tracking information you provided was invalid, and we were unable to
confirm delivery of the item associated with this claim. As a result, the
case is now considered closed and we are unable to process a refund. 
We encourage you to work directly with the seller to find a resolution.

Thank you for your cooperation.

So what is my next step not only am i out of pocket for the Drone but also the return expense.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.