Harassed by The Product LLC

ahananel
New Community Member

I saw a product, an electronic bug repelant, on Facebook. You send a direct message and they tell you that you can get this product for free. I agreed. They send you the money through PayPal after purchasing the product online. That's all good and dandy. Then I get a Direct Message saying that I need to rate it. I sent them a rating of 3 stars. The person answering demanded that I give the product 5 stars. It doesn't deserve 5 stars. Then, today, I received the following message, "This is Greg again. It has been 8 days without any notice from you. If you don't tell me what is going on, the financial team which sent you the money on PayPal will open a claim under your name and a dispute under the transaction." As a result, I went online, gave a rating of 3 stars and I am reaching out to you now to ask what I need to do.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

VanessaCoyle
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently having a problem with The Products LLC (aka Quimple).  They reached out to me on facebook messenger asking if I'd like to review their Keto Diet Pills and they would reimburse me the cost of the product.  I agreed, left them a 5 star review, sent them a screenshot of the review and now...5 months later they're opening a paypal claim against me!  Definite scam.

Login to Me Too

katalina66
Contributor
Contributor

I also got a negative balance as of today in my account due to        The products LLC  claiming they sent me 22.00 for who knows what  as I have no clue in August 2020  I'm currently awaiting for a resolution      from Pay pal  this company the products llc is a SCAM! and they are   scamming many other people 

Login to Me Too

VanessaCoyle
Contributor
Contributor

Catalina66...can you go back through your Facebook messages from when they reached out to you?  Take screenshots and include them in your resolution request.  Also, indicate that you never sold them a product, that they reached out to you asking if you'd agree to review one of their products in exchange for a rebate.  I found that the resolution was expedited in my favor once I @askpaypal on twitter.  What they're doing is FRAUD and they shouldn't be allowed to use Facebook, Amazon or PayPal to run their fraudulent businesses.  I think they've been able to get away with it because they keep changing their name.  I found a few facebook groups for people who've been a victim of fraud by The Products LLC, Quimple, Lomofy, etc.  Just send your screenshots that you've fulfilled your obligation to them (review) and @askpaypal on twitter to help you expedite this.  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.