Highlighted
New Community Member

Hand hold tech

Have any one dealt with them before.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Hand hold tech

TOTAL SCAM MERCHANTS DO NOT USE THEM ORDED A ASKO 4K ACTION CAMERA SENT ME A CHEAP CHINA KNOCK OFF £9.00 AT MY LOCAL STORE STAY WELL CLEAR OF THEM AND PAYPAL GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND GET OUT MONEY BACK

Highlighted
Contributor

paid $189 dollars for coins more than 2 months ago .. never came .. no response from many emails.. rip off company. BEWARE !!!

Highlighted
Contributor

They are indeed scammers.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Hand hold tech Is a SCAM!!!

These guys are a scam! The scammed me out of a motorcycle helmet. It never arrived. I went to the past office and they said the tracking number was fake. The worst part about it is that I filed a dispute with PayPal and they denied it because they provided a fake tracking number. I thought PayPal was a reputable company but clearly they’re a not. Just by the reviews on this place company, knows they’re scamming people. And PayPal is allowing them to do it.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Hand hold tech Is a SCAM!!!

Ordered two DOT motorcycle helmets which I received a month and a half later after ordering them. One of the straps were stitched in backwards, not the proper size, nor were they DOT as advertised. Wrote the seller several emails, no response. Filed a claim w/ PayPal with proof, they issued me a full credit and later took it back saying the seller offered a partial refund. Hand Hold Tech LTD is a scam, so is PayPal for not backing their customers best interest. I’m not the only buyer complaining about this company, yet PayPal has done nothing to stop them from ripping off others!