Contributor
Contributor

Have any one dealt with them before.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Paul2800
Contributor
Contributor

TOTAL SCAM MERCHANTS DO NOT USE THEM ORDED A ASKO 4K ACTION CAMERA SENT ME A CHEAP CHINA KNOCK OFF £9.00 AT MY LOCAL STORE STAY WELL CLEAR OF THEM AND PAYPAL GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND GET OUT MONEY BACK

Login to Me Too

captelio

i paid 34.98 usd in  26 august 20 but never received my item  ,IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT  THEY DISAPPEARED    how to get my money back,regards capt  elio altomare

Login to Me Too

seahag1
Contributor
Contributor

paid $189 dollars for coins more than 2 months ago .. never came .. no response from many emails.. rip off company. BEWARE !!!

Login to Me Too

Duped123
Contributor
Contributor
They are indeed scammers.
Login to Me Too

DC34088
Contributor
Contributor
These guys are a scam! The scammed me out of a motorcycle helmet. It never arrived. I went to the past office and they said the tracking number was fake. The worst part about it is that I filed a dispute with PayPal and they denied it because they provided a fake tracking number. I thought PayPal was a reputable company but clearly they’re a not. Just by the reviews on this place company, knows they’re scamming people. And PayPal is allowing them to do it.
Login to Me Too

Mferran
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered two DOT motorcycle helmets which I received a month and a half later after ordering them. One of the straps were stitched in backwards, not the proper size, nor were they DOT as advertised. Wrote the seller several emails, no response. Filed a claim w/ PayPal with proof, they issued me a full credit and later took it back saying the seller offered a partial refund. Hand Hold Tech LTD is a scam, so is PayPal for not backing their customers best interest. I’m not the only buyer complaining about this company, yet PayPal has done nothing to stop them from ripping off others!
Login to Me Too

maustin530
New Community Member

Same issue, ordered to "DOT" helmets, received them 6 weeks later.  They are not DOT, not sized properly and can't be used.  I have been trying to resolve this for 2 months because the website says Full Refunds if not satisfied.  They offered 1/4 the cost refund and I keep them.  In the end they offered 1/2 and I keep them which I refused because they can't be used.  Unfortunately once they finally agreed to a full refund they shipping back to China was almost half the cost of the helmets.  Pay Pal is clearly aware of the issues with this company and allow this to continue.

Login to Me Too

Yasyas
Contributor
Contributor
I told this to PayPal few months back. When ordered and paid via PayPal for an advertised sharpening machine what I received were few sanding belts from a local address in Ontario. After complaining PayPal resolved it by telling me to return the product received by express mail to China address , which would have cost me more than the rice of product. Naturally I relented and gave up. PayPal logo and service is used by these scammers to give impression of reliability. So my opinion since this experience - do not buy from China. PayPal doesn’t loose any thing it’s the customer who trusts them suffers.
Login to Me Too

Mferran
Contributor
Contributor
Was given a full refund, so I tossed the helmets out. Now that the company finally responded back 5 months later offering a partial refund, PayPal reversed the refund given. Appears you can’t trust PayPal either, this is a known problem and I’m now out $72.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.