Hairdoy scammer

Abenatal
Contributor
Contributor

Order hair clippers may 7 2020, cancelled May 8 2020, seller claims it shipped but did not ship until May 12,2020. Last time I dealt with someone like this China mfker I got the item but it was a piece of garbage! So I requested to cancel and was sent a tracking number which shows shipping on May 12.. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS **bleep** I KNOW I GOT SCAMMED... https://scamwitness.com/hairdoy-com-reviews https://de-reviews.com/hairdoy/.

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

Abenatal
Contributor
Contributor

phiphika

I was also scammed. Worst, paypal does not have my back. They claimed the vendor supplied a proof delivery. However, when contacting the vendor, they will not send me a tracking number.

Login to Me Too

yannsta
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased the "Wahl Professional 5-Star Cord/Cordless Clip #8148 - 90+ Minute Run Time" on May 4, 2020 on https://www.hairdoy.com/. Within a few days I received an order confirmation and tracking information. After a few weeks I had not received the clippers and became concerned. I attempted to contact the vendor but heard nothing. That is when I filed a case with Paypal. The vendor responded to my original email simply stating "Due to the impact of the epidemic, flights are decreasing and delayed." The package was finally delivered, almost three months after my original order, bit contained disposable masks. Paypal just denied my case and I have emailed the vendor with pictures of the package and the contents. I await further information but I am not hopeful about getting my money back. After reading this conversation chain (on Paypal), I realize Hairdoy is a scam. I urge Paypal to sever ties with this company. I no longer feel comfortable using Paypal if they continue doing business with scammers.

Login to Me Too

imegin77
Contributor
Contributor

ME TOO!! So upset and Paypal does nothing for me! Bought same on April 29th for my son - been back and forth they show delivered to me but i got nothing!! USPS was no help either as I can t prove I didnt receive anything so PayPal was no help!!! UGH Anyone have luck getting refunded from these jerks??

Login to Me Too

imegin77
Contributor
Contributor
Funny I just contacted the seller again, sent them picture of the stupid masks they scammed me with, said was a mixup at wharehouse because the clippers I ordered were a hot item and offerred to reship correct item-I said nope want full refund within 48 hours and reopening dispute with Paypal as I am one of many that supposedly got mixed up merchandise, yeah right was purposeful as I can see from everyone here. Will let you all know their reply.
Login to Me Too

d_lifter
Contributor
Contributor

This is a scam and it happened to me too.  The seller will try to negotiate a partial refund with you so that you will not complain to paypal, google or outlook.com (the host of his/her email). 

I would report the abuse to

1. abuse AT hotmail.com (the outlook.com email address he/she uses)

2. https://support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse (his/her paypal account uses a gmail address)

3. https://support.google.com/legal/troubleshooter/1114905?hl=en#ts=1115655 (delist the site from google)

Login to Me Too

DBrand
Contributor
Contributor

we all need our money reimbursed, 

Login to Me Too

imegin77
Contributor
Contributor

I was successful in getting my refund back from Paypal by sending them screen shots of this forum with all the individuals who were scammed the same way, a pic of the masks that were sent instead as well as screen shots of their emails to me trying to give partial refunds. I just closed y case successfully 2 days ago so do the same as I advised Paypal they will have most if not all the people in this forum reach out to them as they initially DENIED my claim but since reversed it and gave me a full refund.

Login to Me Too

lealdm
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered hair clippers on May 1, 2020. They sent me a invoice that same day. May 6, 2020 received an email with tracking # with USPS. August 22, 2020 I received a very small packing bag with 2 KN-95 masks. I looked at the tracking # and it was the same as what Hairdoy sent on May 6th. SCAM-SCAM-SCAM. Bait and switch. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Trifstyle
They have been giving me the runaround since early May. Sent two sets of tracking info that both said package was lost between my state and home address. Then when I files a claim with PayPal they sent them a tracking info that showed it being delivered! So shady. Plus I received a mysterious packet of seeds that were never ordered just as I was threatening to file a dispute with my bank. As of Sept 2 (5 months later) I still haven’t gotten a refund. PayPal says they’ll have a determination by Sept. 10.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.