Hairdoy scammer

Abenatal
Contributor
Contributor

Order hair clippers may 7 2020, cancelled May 8 2020, seller claims it shipped but did not ship until May 12,2020. Last time I dealt with someone like this China mfker I got the item but it was a piece of garbage! So I requested to cancel and was sent a tracking number which shows shipping on May 12.. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS **bleep** I KNOW I GOT SCAMMED... https://scamwitness.com/hairdoy-com-reviews https://de-reviews.com/hairdoy/.

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

530Troy
New Community Member
I ordered clippers on May 8, 2020 and have not received them as of June 29, 2020. The seller they shipped May 12, 2020 and has denied my refund request. They just keep sending me a Track17 tracking number that has not been updated since the ship date.
Login to Me Too

DBrand
Contributor
Contributor
Hairdoy sent me 2 masks and said your clippers are delivered
Login to Me Too

Rayivthebarber
New Community Member
Same here... Smh
Login to Me Too

Kayluv
New Community Member
I had the same experience, I paid $130 for clippers and 3 months passed I was sending request for a refund and they just kept stating that it shipped and gave me a fake tracking number. The post office told me it was a scam.
Login to Me Too

DBrand
Contributor
Contributor
Yes same here
Login to Me Too

Katisha1
Contributor
Contributor
wow the same thing happen to me.
Login to Me Too

joshalberg
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed over hair clippers too. I am currently awaiting the outcome of a claim. They want me to ship the disposable face mask back to them, but I already threw that away. I hope PayPal sides with me on this, because this is an obvious scam.

Login to Me Too

Abenatal
Contributor
Contributor

I just got refunded 45.00 out of the 55.00 charged But he is a true scammer! Sent me the same disposable mask I didn’t send them back and got a refund... he should get an **bleep** beating but that’s just me.....why Would PayPal continue to let this guy **bleep** everyone? Just don’t understand...PAYPAL WAKE THE **bleep** UP....

Login to Me Too

OnieKulani
New Community Member

This website is totally fraud. I ordered a haircut kit May 2, 2020. They responded with a tracking number. The tracking stopped moving May 7, 2020. It is now July 7, 2020 and no goods has arrived to me. I am still trying to dispute this charge with the credit card company for fraud, and non-delivery. I went to their website and logged on to my account thinking I could find the status of my order, or my order history but none exist in my account yet they charged my card. I am stuck with a $58.88 bill to my account, and Paypal could not do anything to help me. Shame!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.