Had the worst customer service today

Temp20210617
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I had hoped the Comm. Board would help me but so far they haven't.  I asked a question yesterday and was sent an email today that it was answered.  When I signed up to PP it was impossible to find the answer.  Finally I did but have no idea how and now I have even more questions after attempting to call Cust Srv on the phone and someone named "Sam" giving me the run around for 45 mins before transferring me to a 'designated cust rep' and getting a recording tell me they were closed and to try on line (where I didn't get help in the first place). 

The search tool in PP is useless, as is the chat tool.

I just want to talk to someone who can actually help me.  After all the problems with Ebay lately I was hoping I would still be able to count on PP since they hold my money.  Now I'm not so sure.

1) The cookies bar at the bottom of the pp page will not go away making it impossible to see the choices at the bottom of the page.  How do I get rid of that?  Do I have to choose my cookies EVERY time I sign on to PP?  The only cookie I do not choose is the marketing cookie.  Is that why the blue bar keeps asking me to accept cookies and won't go away?

2) If you look at my last message, as I said the answer is not clear to me about PP's charges concerning Tax and Shipping.

I'll leave it there for now just to make sure I get an answer to these questions before asking more.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.