Had claim closed, didn't know and I have proof item arrived

masonpen
Contributor
Contributor

Bought an expensive doll arrived broken, filed claim and told by PayPal to get end to end tracking. They paid me for postage as they checked I'd bought correct postage and they could see their end that parcel being tracked. Seller in Russia, due to international relations with Russia my parcel has been delayed for quite some time but I have been tracking it all this time and have proof it has now arrived and is waiting for collection by the seller. Paypal don't seem to have written to me to say that my case was closed and NEVER asked for the information I have! I am luckily still within the 10 days of appeal but can't get through on the telephone due to an hours delay. I can't get callback. Have sent email but that's another 24 hours and in the meantime my seller gets her doll and I'm out of my money....any help, any PayPal MODS out there to help? Please 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

masonpen
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone able to help? Still unable to reach PayPal by phone! 

Login to Me Too

masonpen
Contributor
Contributor

Call back now up to 3hours ...this is crazy! Anyone able to help?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello masonpen,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a buyer claim is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented which was not considered during the original investigation.

If you would like to appeal the outcome of a claim you may be able to do so within 10 days of case closure by following these steps:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk

2. Click ‘Resolution Centre’ near the top of the page.

3. Select 'Closed cases' in the drop down menu and find the claim you wish to view.

4. Click ‘Appeal’ in the action column.

5. Provide information for your appeal and follow the on-screen instructions.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.