Hacked

TasPro79
Contributor
Contributor
Yesterday, almost at 01:00 I received and email from paypal for a transaction I didn't make. I immediately logged on and I saw that 3 payment where made to people I don't know and an amount of 700 some euros was deducted form my credit card. I called the bank and deactivated my account and I filed a dispute on paypal for these payments. Today I got n email from paypal that these payments where authorized and they won't return my money. These payments where made to people I dont know and I didn't make those payments. I suspect I've hacked. Is the there anything I can do more?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

TasPro79
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone? It was my monthly wage, not a minute amount. 😞
Login to Me Too

TasPro79
Contributor
Contributor
As the support email can hold up to a few characters I post the message going to the support center here: This message concerns the incident reported as PP-I-xxxxxxx. You keep on saying that the payment was not unauthorized but you are holding any evidence about the transaction (ip addresses, mac addresses, recipients etc.) I didn't do ANY payments to these individuals. I use my paypal only for taxi services, food, books, boardgames, music gear and electronic parts. I usually spend amounts less than 100 euros. I wouldn't be so crazy as to spend my monthly salary on individuals with funny emails!!! "The payment was not unauthorized" means nothing. I DIDN'T DO any of these payments and I disputed the payments as soon as I saw them! I need my money back! Don't send me automated emails! This is an example of bad support so please advice and refund my money!
Login to Me Too

TasPro79
Contributor
Contributor
As the support email can hold up to a few characters I post the message going to the support center here: This message concerns the incident reported as PP-I-xxxxxxx. You keep on saying that the payment was not unauthorized but you are holding any evidence about the transaction (ip addresses, mac addresses, recipients etc.) I didn't do ANY payments to these individuals. I use my paypal only for taxi services, food, books, boardgames, music gear and electronic parts. I usually spend amounts less than 100 euros. I wouldn't be so crazy as to spend my monthly salary on individuals with funny emails!!! "The payment was not unauthorized" means nothing. I DIDN'T DO any of these payments and I disputed the payments as soon as I saw them! I need my money back! Don't send me automated emails! This is an example of bad support so please advice and refund my money! Don't make me call long distance phone calls to get proper support!
Login to Me Too

TasPro79
Contributor
Contributor

The case number is PP-I-8618479.

I called paypal on the phone and send messages to twitter and they told me to stop inquiring further assistance on the matter because they checked whatever they check on such occasions. They even told me to contact the hackers to ask them!

I ask,

1. why did that happen on three steps? I had to call you four times till now, long distance.
  2. why don't you call the recipients of the money?
  3. why aren't you disclosing me more info on the transactions. And lastly, 
  4. why aren't you providing me the protection you advertising to give and refund me the amount that was STOLEN from me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.