Hacked mobile phone account fraud on Paypal

WW2021
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal appears to be deaf and blind. I have been trying for over 12 hours to get in contact with them to report fraud on my account. No way to contact except through online and log in. Yesterday the hacker was changing password after I changed it and hacker has control of my mobile phone account so they can get verification codes sent to it and I can't access as my phone now says 'No service'. Does Paypal actually care about its customers? I really wonder. Money has now been taken from my account and I can't do anything about it. Worst still hacker also hacked my selling account and money was paid into Paypal. Paypal - where are you?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dani

Hi @WW2021,

I want to start off by welcoming you to the PayPal Community Forums. I'm so sorry to hear that you're having to deal with unauthorized activity on your PayPal account. To best get this addressed, I would suggest contacting PayPal customer service via one of the options founds here: Contact Customer Service

I hope this helps you resolve any issues with your account.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.