Hack my account

andreas344
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I write  because i do not know what else i do. I found unothorised activities in my account and i do not know what is from Tom <removed> ON HOLDHeld that i do not know him.

• JAN042020Tom <removed> Money receivedLoading transaction details forTom <removed> Money received + 125,23 EUR
  • VISA Credit CardTransfer using CardJAN042020VISA Credit CardTransfer using CardLoading transaction details forVISA Credit CardTransfer using Card- negative250,00 EUR
  • Tom <removed> Money receivedJAN042020Tom <removed> Money receivedLoading transaction details forTom <removed> Money received + 274,96 EUR
  • VISA Credit CardTransfer using CardJAN042020VISA Credit CardTransfer using CardLoading transaction details forVISA Credit CardTransfer using Card- negative300,00 EUR
  • Tom <removed> Money receivedJAN042020Tom <removed> Money receivedLoading transaction details forTom <removed> Money received + 270,13 EUR
  • VISA Credit CardTransfer using CardJAN042020VISA Credit CardTransfer using CardLoading transaction details forVISA Credit CardTransfer using Card- negative250,00 EUR
  • Tom <removed> Money receivedJAN042020Tom <removed> Money receivedLoading transaction details forTom <removed> Money received + 313,60 EUR

This is the answer i take from paypal after i few emails that i send

Thank you for contacting PayPal about the negative balance on your account which was caused by the filing of a chargeback.

With millions of transactions happening around the world every day, it’s inevitable that a few will be questioned by some customers. A chargeback occurs when a cardholder contacts their card issuer to dispute a transaction on their statement. This could be due to inaccurate or incomplete transaction information, a processing error, or fraud. This chargeback was requested by the issuer of the credit card used to make the payment and we are legally obliged to refund this money to the card issuer once notified.

Anyone who accepts credit card payments may encounter a chargeback, just as sellers accepting personal cheques can receive an occasional bad cheque. Chargeback’s are an unfortunate cost of doing business and most sellers factor this cost into their business plans.

When you opened your PayPal account, you indicated that you had read and agreed to the terms contained in our User Agreement (Clause 4.3 Risk of Reversals, Chargebacks and Claims). PayPal has abided by its User Agreement and polices and have conformed with all associated laws to the best of our ability and will continue to do so.

We regret this has happened, however as PayPal has a mandatory obligation to make this payment to the credit card company, we must now ask that you repay this amount into your PayPal account.

It’s very important that you add money to your PayPal account balance to address this urgently. Restoring your balance will return your account to good standing and allow you to continue using PayPal. If you don’t restore your balance, your PayPal account's functionality may become limited and the issue may be passed to a collections agency.

As well as the ‘Add Funds’ option we can also offer the below payment options over the phone:

• Visa credit card
  • Visa debit card
  • MasterCard
  • Maestro

Add money over the phone by calling us on <removed>.

Please repay this outstanding amount as soon as possible. If you’ve already repaid your negative balance, thank you and please disregard this message.

I hope this information has been helpful and I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Yours sincerely,
Filiz
PayPal

My balance now is -836 euro and paypal wants from me the money. What can i do now.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.