HZBC Network Technology Co., Ltd. is a scammer

mmingfeilam
Contributor
Contributor

This is obviously a scam. A while back I saw an ad on Facebook (<removed>) where a transformer toy was able to transform itself via a remote and move. So I bought one using Paypal.  What I got instead is a cheap knock off transformer plastic toy, with no remote, self transformation, or mobility, that doesn't even transform very well. I want to make sure other people don't fall for this scambait and switchbait and switchbait and switch. I found another posting on FB that also mentioned this is a fraud <removed>. This is another site selling this "amazing toy" with the same video I saw. If you read the reviews, there is nothing about self-transforming capabilities <removed>. Please see attached pic of what I actually got, and you will see that it is totally different than what's advertised.

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

mmingfeilam
Contributor
Contributor
Well hopefully with so many people complaining, paypal and other online payment services will shut these people down. At least they won't be able to scam people via PayPal any more. I have also notified shopify of their fraudulent site there.
Login to Me Too

Sid_siddh
New Community Member
I just got conned by them but only realised after 6 months of not getting my product. If you guys have been so active why the hell is PP not actively blocking them. I need your help to get PP to refund me
Login to Me Too

robbydilbeck
Contributor
Contributor

do you have the link address for the helicopter? Thanks

Login to Me Too

JGLeishman58
Contributor
Contributor

The Facebook link to this item seems to have gone. Paypal came up with a "resolution" that if I send it back I will get a refund but when I took the box to the post office it was going to cost me $76 to ship this $10 toy back to some address in China. So, with no guarantee of ever seeing my refund on the original purchase of $96 I am going to have to bite the bullet on this one. Yes, they win. It is surprising that Facebook and Paypal allow this company (or whatever it is) to continue to do business on their sites. My guess is that HZBC Network Technology Co., Ltd. is a bunch of kids sitting around in a warehouse in some Chinese slum trying to figure out how dump cheap toys on unsuspecting buyers, and they are good at it too it seems. Now I get all sorts of Facebook ads and junk emails that seem to have originated from this purchase, all of them connected back to a Chinese source. I will never buy anything through Facebook advertising again.

Login to Me Too

cdphares
Contributor
Contributor

This company seems bad, Paypal doesnt have the ability to block it.  In short, Nov 2019 bought a Christmas music Box, they sent me a $3.00 plastic tree instead, I went to Paypal, they said HZBC wants it back, it would cost $72-$165 dollars to send back to China, Paypal said "Case closed the outcome of case is not in your favor --you lose!!!

Thanks 

Login to Me Too

Avionics777
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me they show a 3 blade helicopter with 6 channel transmitter and they sent me a toy helicopter that they sell in petrol station for 10 dollars but the box so bulky to send back will cost me 150 Dollars! So they keep the money. I am amazed that pay pal is not closing this account.
Login to Me Too

aitcht
Contributor
Contributor

hi I ordered a deluxe fishing chair and I received a 3 legged stool that is suitable only for a small child and I haven't had any response from emails I have sent20200126_103722 (2).jpg

Login to Me Too

JGLeishman58
Contributor
Contributor

For a US company this deceptive advertising and "bait and switch" tactic would soon generate enough backlash to put them out of business. But if it's a Chinese business then they seem away with it because these swindlers know that the buyer who is duped is not to take a risk on not getting a refund after paying another $50 to $100 to ship back a $10 item to China. 

Login to Me Too

aitcht
Contributor
Contributor

They are offering a part refund of $8.00 which means they are admitting the transaction is wrong and they had no intention of supplying the professional fishing chair I ordered in the first place. I don't even think they had the product to start with and just want to scam people out of their money.

Login to Me Too

Eich2009
New Community Member
Yes, PayPal resolved in their favor. I am out $50 and a present for my husband!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.