HYJAI

Stanley1950
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else been scammed by this seller?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Stanley1950

Thank you for the post! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with a merchant. If you need any help with the transaction, I recommend filing a dispute. You can find instructions on our Help Center here: What should I do if I have a problem with my PayPal purchase? 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Stanley1950

Thank you for the post! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with a merchant. If you need any help with the transaction, I recommend filing a dispute. You can find instructions on our Help Center here: What should I do if I have a problem with my PayPal purchase? 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Stanley1950
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Meghan,

Thanks for your reply to my post. The answer to your question as to whether or not I have received any satisfaction regarding HYJAI, my answer is NO! HYJAI claims they will give me a full refund if I send the product back to them. First of all, it is in China, second I have to pay the shipping, third it was to be returned by the 8th, and fourth, I would not trust them to refund me, even if they did get the product back undamaged, like they insist.

NO, HYJAI is a very fraudulent seller and I think PayPal should terminate the contract with them. The "stained glass" window hanging that I thought I was getting is nothing but cheap plastic which they insist is "a new type of glass" and is such an insult to stained glass works, I would never hang it in any of my windows. They offered me 8$ as compensation, but that's a joke. I am not happy and nor should you be.

Thank you,

Warren <removed>

Waterloo, Ontario Caanad

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Stanley1950,

I'm sorry to hear your transaction hasn't turned out as expected. You may benefit from our Return Shipping on Us program. The Return Shipping on Us program reimburses up to $30 CAD on eligible transactions. If needed, you can also reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope you reach a resolution soon. 

- Meghan 

Login to Me Too

Stanley1950
Contributor
Contributor

I have run out of patience with HYJAI and I refuse to send back their fraudulent product, even if the shipping is paid. There is no guarantee they will reimburse me even if they do get the suncatcher back. If they refuse to admit they used false advertising AND used false statements regarding the product after I received it, I will accept the 34$ USD loss at this time, but I will continue to push PayPal to drop them as a supplier. They are scam artists. 

So take Notice Pay Pal Community, if you are ever tempted to buy something from HYJAI, DO NOT DO IT! They might hide their true identity with other names, but be aware and know who you are buying from. These people are scammers and you WILL BE ripped off. 

Login to Me Too

EstellaC
New Community Member
I messaged about this thing its under a diffrent name for like suprise boxes that amazon get. Like returned items but it said get 2 boxes for a certain amout of money and i paid i messaged them but no message back and when i paid it said it was from hyjai so i am trying to stop my payment and i dont know how and they habe a lot of websites with different names so paypal should do something about it i am tryimg to stop paymeent before i get my money stolen
Login to Me Too

Harley04
New Community Member
Yes I purchased the same thing on 10-17 of 2021 and it is now showing it was delivered on 10-30 but never received it. I message them but was told to check with my local post office but the tracking number they gave me isn't valid for the post office so I am getting nowhere with that. Just filed a dispute with paypal.
Login to Me Too

Muriel12
New Community Member
I never received my pallet but you got your money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.