HOW TO REFUND

crismoni68
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Last June 20, 2020 i purchased a lifelike reborn baby doll. Then, i just received the parcel on October 1, 2020. I waited for almost 102 days. However, to my dismay, i received a doll significantly not as described by the Seller on my online purchase. I tried to file a dispute in the Resolution Center of PAYPAL, i type the Transaction ID No, but every time i press the Report a Problem, it says "There are no cases in your queue currently".  How can i proceed with my dispute?  I already emailed the merchant name as appeared in the PAYPAL confirmation, the store and the presumed to be seller who always replied to me every time i had questions regarding shipping time, informing them about the parcel i got and asking for refund of my payment. But all of them are silent. No action from them as of this time. Please help! I want to elevate my concern to PAYPAL as the 180 days are already running. God Bless everyone and keep safe!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.