HOW TO APPEAL DISPUTE CASE

VeryTICKEDoff
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how to APPEAL a DISPUTE CASE?

MY ACCOUNT WON'T ALLOW ME TO CHALLENGE APPEAL, JUST SHOWS THAT THE CASE IS CLOSED!

THE ITEM THAT WAS SENT WAS NOT WHAT I PURCHASED. THIS SHOULD BE COVERED, "NOT AS DESCRIBED" MAILED FROM A SCAM MERCHANT FROM CHINA!!

PAID FOR METAL EMBOSSING MACHINE... WAS SENT 3 FACE MASKS!!!

I AM OUT OVER $130!

Also: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO I CAN REPORT THE UNJUST HANDLING OF THE DISPUTE TO???

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

LENASABBAGH
New Community Member

pAYPAL IS SOOOOOOOOOOO **bleep**ed! same happened to me I will never use paypal again and I will shame them all over the internet. what terrrible service!

Login to Me Too

VeryTICKEDoff
Contributor
Contributor

The handling of these cases is CRIMINAL!

Paypal is just as much a SCAM, AS THE FRAUDULENT SELLERS!

Sorry you had to deal with a scammer too!

I reached out to the paypal community to see if WE (the scammed BUYERS) could report this, to possibly get someone to listen!

I also plan to shame them.... EVERYWHERE!

SO MUCH FOR THE "NEW PAYPAL" ... WHAT A JOKE!

Login to Me Too

aloslaw
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, PayPal supports thievery! I got scammed and lost 100$ of course they agreed for refund for a **bleep**in* thief

Login to Me Too

Robbed-why
New Community Member
I’ve just had my dispute closed. I have, ON PAYPAL’S OWN DISPUTE SITE, the conversations clearly showing vendor agreed to partial refund me. Vendor said they wouldn’t do it till I closed dispute. I raised it with PayPal instead. After ‘investigating’ all the email evidence I gave they tell me they won’t proceed unless I report the $80 missing partial refund (or items I didn’t receive) to police & send PayPal the paperwork I’ve done it. Seriously??? I’m to waste police time for $80 to get PayPal to return my money. Even after showing clearly the vendor told me they were cancelling the remaining part of the order & would partial refund me. Who’s the bigger crook - PayPal or vendor? PayPal - read the evidence I gave you & use logic, common sense & decency.
Login to Me Too

nolomolisari
New Community Member

i just had my case closed today the 22....paypal told me it would close on the 28th........what i do now?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.