HOW DO I GET DISPUTE STARTED FOR THE MASTERCARD DEBIT?

susanreneeromin
Contributor
Contributor
Look ive had virtually zero problems with paypal until 3/6/21 Over the phone purchased phone from best buys to pick in store within the hour of that said purchase i got the original reciept from paypal thank you best buy.com you sent 19i.94 than best buys notifies me they no longer had the phone available at that store so I opted to cancel the one phone that they did not have though took the money from my debit card i wasnt able to reach anyone at paypal til monday because the next thi g happened is i was than additionally charged 91.44 for the first charge was not immidiately updated yet pay pal took the 1st request in the amount of 198.94 and there is no adjustments on my statements anywhere the next is a new authorized charge of 91.44 than on monday after i complained i than was billed itemized and the last itemized product had the total totalling 91.44 so I got took for 198.94 +91.44 and when i first called on it lAst monday it was pending the agents ive spoke to 13 different people tell me improper legal actions i can tell you everything ive read about in determinung my rights liabilities. Nobody has responded to my need like a professional banking systm would transfered here there to never really talk to someone willing to help how can i recover the damages they made partial my order. Settled for th
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.