HOW DID I LOSE THE DISPUTE?!?!?!

Jc7350
New Community Member

I ordered something back in middle March 2020 from an instagram ad. I STILL havent received it and they gave me and paypal a fake tracking number.  I put  a dispute in May 6th and here we are 06/30/20 and they sided with the seller and i still havent received the item and a legit tracking number?! It was only 31$ but still i thought if they dont send the item you get your money back?!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

meseven
Contributor
Contributor

paypal caters to crooks  same deal here  ordered tool  have receipt, never came filed  claim  took for ever to get to me and denied.  The slithering seller sent a mask  2.00 dollar 1  paypal said I received my item    case closed. scammer 69.00 dollar richer  and me with out. I sent original receipt  for tool sent pics of envelpoe that mask came in  and mask , scammers know how paypals half **bleep** system works     don't ship, when claim is file  they will ship something and paypal says it all good,I am done with paypal buyer protection is a joke it should be called scammer protection  and I will use visa where there is some protection!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.