HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN

flynfox
Contributor
Contributor

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION FROM MY TRANSACTION PAGE.(BELOW IS THE SECOND PAGE THE DISPUTE PAGE) I NOW HAVE  2 PAGE WITH THE SAME BOGUS INFORMATION ABOUT SELLER EMAIL ADDRESS AND BOGUS TRACKING #. tHE FIRST IS THE SAME.... SAME BOGUS EMAIL ADDRESS ,,,, BUT A DIFFERENT BOGUS TRACKING # 

THEY ASK IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE SELLER.     YES ...THAT'S HOW I KNOW THE SELLERS EMAIL IS BOGUS.......THE SAME  EMAIL ADDRESS THEY GAVE ME. 

I GOT A MESSAGE FROM THE DISPUTE OFFICE THEY SAY  THEY HAVE CONTACTED THE SELLER AND ARE WAITING FOR  A REPLY ..... NOW I CAN ASSUME THAT THEY USED THE SAME BOGUS EMAIL THEY GAVE ME..........

WHERE DID PAYPAL SEND MY MONEY ,,,,, AND IS IT THAT EASY TO SET UP A BOGUS COMPANY WITH A PAYPAL PAYMENT PORTAL TO HELP THEM RIP PEOPLE OFF. 

DO THEY NOT CHECK OUT WHO IS USING THEM TO STEAL ????? OR DO THEY JUST NOT CARE????????,,,,,,,,,,, TO LAZY??????,,,,, TO STUPID???????,,,,,,,

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW.

Transaction details PrintThere is an open dispute associated with this transaction.Case ID Reason Dispute Amount Status PP-D-55277631Item not received$168.99 USDNeed Seller Response View Case Details Payment seNT TOFebruary 5, 2020 at 11:24:38 AM PSTTransaction ID: 7JD38415VJ7563618Payment Status:   COMPLETEDShipping Status:   SHIPPED Payment Type:   Mobile Payment   Gross amount -$168.99 USD   Shipping addressJerry <removed><removed>
Las vegas, NV 89102
United States Confirmed Track your shipment92001902643734000100851331February 11, 2020 at 2:28:13 AM PSTSent by CN_OTHER  Order details Quantity Price Subtotal  FLASH SALE ONLY $159 & FREE SHIPPING 11 colors available, express delivery to the door - GreenFLASH SALE ONLY $159 & FREE SHIPPING 11 colors available, express delivery to the door - Green1$159.00 USD$159.00 USD Purchase Total$159.00 USDYour PaymentPurchase Total-$159.00 USDSales Tax$0.00 USDShipping Amount-$9.99 USDHandling Amount$0.00 USDInsurance Amount$0.00 USD   Gross Amount-$168.99 USDPayPal Fee$0.00 USD  Net Amount-$168.99 USD Invoice ID

c12522803003466.1

Shipment detailsShipped92001902643734000100851331CN_OTHER     Contact The receiver of this payment is   Non-US - UnverifiedID3 DFH AT 163 DOT COMPayment Sent to Custom

Shopify

Funding detailsFunding Type: Promotional ReturnFunding Source: -$168.99 USD - T X N B M L ending in   x-<removed>  Need help?

Go to the Resolution Center for help with this transaction, to settle a dispute or to open a claim.

Memo

FLASH SALE ONLY $159 & FREE SHIPPING 11 colors available, express delivery to the door - Green

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@flynfox 

Paypal can not check every seller / website / merchant / company that uses paypal to sell items.

They give you some paypal protection but its up to you to risk assess your transactions.

Avoid these.....................

Chinese / Asian Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

They advertise it for FREE SHIPPING but charged you $9.99. Did you not see that before you submitted the order?

Login to Me Too

flynfox
Contributor
Contributor

YES I DID AND DID NOT ANSWER ANY OF MY EMAILS ABOUT IT 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.