HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE VERIFYING NONPROFIT ACCOUNT

millcreekrescue
Contributor
Contributor

Over a month ago, I could not download funds into our bank account.  I called customer service and was told that we needed to verify the account. At this point I had received no notification at all on the account or via email.  The account said everything was fine. I then received an email outlining various documents that could be submitted. This was also supposed to show in the Resolution Center so that we could upload documents. Easy peazy, right?  It has turned into a total nightmare!  First of all, it has never showed in the Resolution Center so I had to call again to get an upload link.  I uploaded documents and the account still said that everything was fine.  About a week later, I got the same blanket email again, which doesn't tell you what additional info is needed. So I uploaded more documents.  All this time the account still said everything was fine.  A little while later, I received the same email again. The account still stated that everything was fine. So I called customer service again and the rep when over all the documents I had submitted and stated that they all looked good except for the fact that I had submitted half pages of our IRS and State Determination letters and they need the full first page.  I told her I would upload them and she said she would escalate the case.  I did so immediately. She said I would receive an email with the resolution. That was Monday of last week and, as of today) I have heard NOTHING from PayPal. All this time our eBay store was on a Vacation Hold as I did not trust Paypal to not freeze the account with our money in it.  This fiasco has cost us a lot of money! 

I just happened to log into PayPal mobile (which I never do) and discovered that the account verification request was there.....including a Japanese Drivers License. What a joke as we are in the U.S.  

I am getting ready to make my 4th call to customer service today. Have any of you experienced anything similar.  Or do you have any ideas for anything else I might do to get this resolved?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.