HONGKONG DOOMOBI TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED Yespandora.com SCAM!! DO NOT PURCHASE

STZ954
Contributor
Contributor

This Merchant DOOMOBI TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED payment to alijol.com is a scam. Make sure to document ALL docs if you’ve been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

becks_bride
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there!

I have had the same problem with the same fraudulent company but disputed it through my credit card company instead of PayPal because I have already lost all faith in PayPal due to a previous transaction. Did you happen to take a picture of the product you received as it was not what you ordered? If so, would you mind sending me a copy of it as I am continuing to build a case against Hongkong Doomobi Technology/Yespandora.com. My email is my name below with a period between the first name and last name <removed>. Any ammunition you might could provide would be helpful.

Thanks!
Scammed Customer
Katrina <removed>

Login to Me Too

Yearoftherabbit
Contributor
Contributor

I thought I'd like to post an update to my case - I've reported the counterfeit product (supposed to be Bounty but actually Buonty) to econsummer.gov, Federal Trade Commission, US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and also Proctor & Gamble Company's Bounty Team (I would like to suggest that you report your cases to them, too). Because the email exchanges with this company hadn't resulted in any agreeable resolution, I opened a dispute case with PayPal. As a response to the dispute, the company agreed to issue a full refund if I send back the item. I feel that they are perfectly aware that this is not a fair resolution and hoping that I'd just give up. I've messaged PayPal, stating that there are two issues with this return request: (1) the shipping cost to return the item (to China) exceeds the original amount of money I paid for the product; (2) it may be illegal to ship counterfeit goods across the US border. I'm currently waiting for their reply.

Login to Me Too

dannew

Such cheap garbage!  They advertise that they are Birkenstocks...the style is Birky but the quality is definitely not!  It took nearly 2 months to receive the sandals they arrived with one buckle already broken and the second pair broke within 2 hour of me wearing them.  Such a rip off.  They did not live up to their advertising, at all!

Login to Me Too

mizzounah
New Community Member
I wish I had seen this before ordering from them! Ordered Bounty paper towels from them and after disputing the purchase because I never received the order from April today I got the order and it’s laughable. They are 4” tall! What a SCAM! And PayPal is useless!
Login to Me Too

becks_bride
Contributor
Contributor
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!! Ordered Presto (Amazon Brand) toilet paper and paper towels from yespandora.com...received a fraction of the toilet paper but it was definitely NOT the Presto brand and no paper towels...it's been 4 months. I attempted to contact the seller and they gave me some ridiculous comment about how I should have selected a certain type of shipping at checkout...ok well it's your sales system...FIX IT!! I have not disputed the transaction with PayPal because the last time I tried that I got shafted! PayPal said the transaction was perfectly legitimate from what they could tell. The thing that gets me with that transaction is it was an iTunes purchase that my banker initiated as being fraudulent and the real "iTunes" agreed in writing that the transaction did not originate from my iTunes account however they could not tell me what or who's account it came from to charge MY bank card. Even after all that my case was denied. I have just about lost my faith in PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Usaluba
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS MERCHANT! They are a scam. Charge a lot of money for cheap merchandise that’s worth about 5% of what they charge. No customer service whatsoever. The email they provide with confirmation of order does not exist. Tried to contact them right away to cancel order and got an error message of nonexistent address. DO NOT BUY! PayPal is not very helpful either. They sent me an email that I can return for full refund but the address is in Chinese. Scammed by them and PayPal!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.