HONGKONG DOOMOBI TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED Yespandora.com SCAM!! DO NOT PURCHASE

STZ954
Contributor
Contributor

This Merchant DOOMOBI TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED payment to alijol.com is a scam. Make sure to document ALL docs if you’ve been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Bildani
New Community Member

I ordered something for £70 from them in December 2019, it hadn't arrived by February ( they sent one email reply saying sorry for the delay it was Chinese holiday for 3 week so I contacted PayPal , they sent a tracking number which didn't work but told PayPal it had been delivered and they closed the case without even asking me if I'd received it! I wouldn't have sent 20 emails that I forwarded to the resolution centre if I'd received what I ordered.  Scammed by them and PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Usaluba
Contributor
Contributor

This company is fraud and scam. Do not purchase anything! They do not provide accurate descriptions or sizes. Their merchandise is fake and of poor quality. There is no customer service to complain to or provisions for return. As soon as my order was confirmed, I tried contacting them to cancel it and the email they provided with confirmation was not a real email and I got a response that my message could not be delivered. They charge a lot for crappy product that is worth 10% of their price if not less. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! If you want to return they want you to pay for shipping and they claim that they will not return their shipping fee of $50. PayPal is not helping much either. I asked to dispute and PayPal told me I can return it back but gave me a return address in Chinese. What a scam!!

Login to Me Too

ruamit03
New Community Member

They sent me a fraudulent product and my original case was closed by Paypal not Paypal won't even allow me to open a case on the fraudulent product I received. This is really unacceptable of Paypal and I will be closing my account if Paypal does not do something about this fake company. 

Login to Me Too

wikemest
New Community Member
So how many more people have to get scammed by these fools! Im out over 400$
Login to Me Too

Id1999
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed too and will not do business with Pay Pal again because 5her were NO help.

Login to Me Too

timwrg1
New Community Member

I, too, am very frustrated that Paypal will not treat my transaction as fraud.  I ordered from yespandora.com.  It appeared on my Paypal account as Gulf International.  Emails come from doomobi.com.  I ordered Bounty paper towels and got something that's not made by Bounty and isn't even paper towels.  Seller's excuse is, "Occasionally, there could be some slight differences between the picture and the real item due to various lighting conditions and photo taking techniques."  BS.  I went by the description that said "Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels," not by the photo.  Seller won't refund me unless I return the item to Hong Kong at my expense.  Paypal won't do anything because the seller offered a refund.

Login to Me Too

Yearoftherabbit
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me. I ordered Bounty giant rolls paper towels and received Buonty, which looks like tiny bathroom tissues. I emailed their customer service, telling them that they had sent me a wrong item, and they told me to send the item back at my expense in order for me to receive a full refund. They also mentioned they can offer me a 30% discount code for a future purchase if I don’t want to send the item back (Why would I want to shop at their site again?; they had completely lost my trust). I told them that I feel it’s only fair if they pay for the return shipping fee, and that I don’t wish to spend my resources to correct the mistake they made. I’m currently waiting for their response to this. I think I’m experiencing more of a emotional and psychological damage by their dishonesty and deception than a financial one. If the issue is not resolved, I think I’ll contact my bank and econsumer.gov.
Login to Me Too

Customer4
Contributor
Contributor
Same I got the same false advertisement. The website is now down.
Login to Me Too

ALSF
New Community Member

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.