HOLD MONEY MORE THAN 8 Months and NO Reply

fazconsultants
Contributor
Contributor

I was not using my paypal from 15 DEC 2019 onwards and later in FEB 2019 The PAYPAL decided to suspended my account and ask me to wait 180 days for money withdraw. Today 19 SEPT more than 180 days gone and I am still keep chasing them from July 2019 onwards and no one bother to reply me. 

It looks like the paypal use my money and that is why they do not bother to reply me from last two months. I am sick to keep chasing paypal team. THE Back office team is very busy that is why they do not have time to reply back to me from July 2019 onwards.

I Think paypal compliance team should watch back office performance as well. look like worse than any third world country customer service. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fazconsultants 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.