cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HNBM Trading Co., Ltd. Company is a FRAUD!!!

mxmorris1978
Contributor

HNBM Trading Co., Ltd. Company is a FRAUD!!!

This is the description of the item I ordered: 6 Inch Short Curly Pre Plucked 360 Lace Frontal Hair Wig For Black Women - BLACK / 150% Thick. I attached pictures of the item I received from the vendor and even though the two items where nothing alike, Paypal still found in favor of the vendor.  The purpose of me using Paypal is because I heard that they make it easier to resolve issues with companies you have ordered through if you aren't happy with the service provided.  I have filed two separate cases and in both it was found in favor of the vendor.  I was sent a costume wig vs. a human hair wig so, I don't see how they judge whose right and whose wrong.  In reality if you order something and do not get what you ordered it should be right to return the funds you spent on that particular product.  I thing Paypal should not let this company scam customers in the future.  This makes me want to stop using this Paypal account all together!!!

What I got was this:

image (3).jpgimage (4).jpg 

Vs. what I was suppose to getWhat the wig should have looked likeWhat the wig should have looked like

15 REPLIES 15
mjones1517
Contributor

Re: HNBM Trading Co., Ltd. Company is a FRAUD!!!

I had the same problem. I ordered from two different vendors who did the exactly the same thing. I believe it's the same company using two different names. the wigs are ridiculous nobody in the right mind would have ordered this piece of crap.
leonafleming
Contributor

Operating under different names and sending people trash for money and it is impossible to get you money back.  SCAM........SCAM.....SCAM

mjones1517
Contributor

They have ugly trash synthetic poorly made wigs. None of them reseblem anything in their pictures.
mswillis74
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. How can PayPal allow companies like this one to continue to scam and basically steal from people. The merchandise is horrible, doesn't remotely resemble what they are advertising. They are good for the trash only. PayPal sided with the vendor. So disappointed and angry with Paypal, you are no better than they are. You know these people are fraudulent and you continue to let them use PayPal. Shame on you. Seriously considering not using anymore. Makes you look at PayPal differently.
Joyan03
Contributor

I didn't even have lace on this synthetic crap i got! Paypal ruled in their favor! Im want my money 45 back...im not finished ill report to bbb as well.
mjones1517
Contributor

Paypal I will use your services until I find a reliable alternative. Believe me, I am looking for one. Your company is complicit in scamming hard working people out of their money😤
KayeMonte

Dang, I wish I had checked these comments before I ordered the unit. I should have gone with my gut when I never received a reply to my email about their return policy. What I ordered was a dark brown human hair lace front straight bob with a side part. What I got was a blond-ish synthetic wig. When I saw it, I knew I'd been had. And based in these posts, PayPal is no help. The only reason I use PayPal, I thought, was because there was some protection from scammers and fraud. I guess not. The only saving grace is that I bought only 1 piece, almost bought 4.
Anniekins11
New Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem!! Wasnt cheap either!

Melley097
New Community Member

I had the same problem. I ordered 3 wigs. All colourful. I received 2 brown shoulder length and 1 black, none of which were remotely like what I ordered. I requested a full refund and was happy to pay for tracking to ensure the items were returned. They tried to give me a 20% refund which I refused as I wouldn't have worn what they sent me. They then offered 30% 😳They categorically stated that they would refund once wigs were back in their warehouse. But as I was on the last day of opening up correspondence on PayPal, I missed the deadline for escalation. PayPal would not deal with it any further. I am now out of pocket more than just the wigs. I have all the documents still.