HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

rkonnen
New Community Member

Huge bait and switch. Now web site is no longer available. I doubt we will see any kind of refund, from HKG or Paypal.

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

Moody123
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal sides with fraudulent business and gives consumers a hard time about issues.
Login to Me Too

Jaq56
New Community Member
I ordered mobile phone first aid kit on 24th July and it still hasn't arrived
Login to Me Too

Sobczynd
Same here, just opened a case with PP. They need to close this account as clearly this is a scam
Login to Me Too

mjbny
Contributor
Contributor

If Pay Pal doesn't give me my money back, I'm closing my account with them. They promised me that if HKG didn't respond by August 16th, they would rule in my favor.  That had better include refunding my money.

Login to Me Too

Lupy1950
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal refunded. Send PP all the the information you can find on this scammer.
Login to Me Too

0916td
Contributor
Contributor
I've sent PayPal emails with information on the company but I get a stock email in response. Very frustrated.
Login to Me Too

Wildcats2
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem with this company, what I order was not what I recieved, what I did I called the Federal Trade Commission and filed a complaint about this company, I was told that if they get too many complaints they would be turned over to law enforcement for investigation, I also made a complaint to PayPal, I think PayPal is in with this company also, I have to send the item back and I will, I complain and asked, 'why do I have to pay to send something back that I didn't order', so they are giving me $60.00 for shipping, I told them if I do not recieve my money back I would report them to the FTC too. That's when they gave me the $60.00 credit for shipping. I will come back and report if I recieve my money back.

Login to Me Too

Wildcats2
Contributor
Contributor

I wanted to come back and report what Paypal did about my complaint, I recieved my full refund back, it took a while but I got it, they refunded my return shipping also, I just refuse to give up and let them take my money, This is a bad company, They are just taking people money and Paypal knows it. Don't give up, keep complainting, file complaints any where you can and to whoever you can, don't let them take your money, With Paypal you have 12 return a year that they are to pay for your return shipping.

Login to Me Too

Captainmombo
New Community Member
Definitely did. It receive what I paid for.
Login to Me Too

mycmag
Contributor
Contributor

Live and learn!  These comments were posted BEFORE I ordered Joy For All Cat!  It doesn'teven LOOK or ACT like the photo.  I bought it for an elderly friend, because she can't have pets and once she opened it, she was afraid that it was made of cat fur!!!!!  No paperwork came with it.  I am now aware to always check PayPal Help Center before I use PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.